• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Associate
Yeah i can't see them missing out on VR sales without another iteration of the PSVR. Hopefully they take a leaf out of Oculus Quest 2 books and go wireless with around the same price point.

Associate
Good luck getting one, might be some disappointed kids this christmas, stock will be tight until near year at the earliest, even MS apologising in advance for stock levels and PS5 seems to have more hype.

Cheers, they probably won't be too fussed for Christmas got plenty of gaming devices at the mo, but I'll certainly try!

Soldato
Out of interest does anyone here replay games? Aside from ones where you can vary builds like Skyrim or Fallout I cannot recall the last game I replayed. I'm generally a once and done kind of person with games especially single player story ones.

Not as a general rule, no, but there are a select few I have been drawn back to.

The Witcher 3 has been a game I have played across pc, ps4 and xbox. Triple dipped!

Only other game I have done that with is Doom 2016 and have replayed several times. Also Doom 3.

Recently, and when I say recently I mean in the last couple of years, I have replayed:
Skyrim.
Rise of the tomb raider.
Prey.
Horizon Zero Dawn.

That is pretty much it.

Soldato
I replay the Naughty Dog Uncharted games every couple of years because I just love them. TLoU2 I played twice in a row and plan another play through on the PS5. Celeste is another. Not much else unless its MP.

Associate
Out of interest does anyone here replay games? Aside from ones where you can vary builds like Skyrim or Fallout I cannot recall the last game I replayed. I'm generally a once and done kind of person with games especially single player story ones.

Rarely, if ever. Only game I've replayed multiple times is Final Fantasy X.

Also replayed the campaigns on GTAV and Borderlands 3 on PC after swapping from console.

Caporegime

Yup, I love replaying old games. Especially from the 360 era (2006-2013) as that was my favourite time ever being a gamer (so far!)

Soldato
Yup, I love replaying old games. Especially from the 360 era (2006-2013) as that was my favourite time ever being a gamer (so far!)

See I'd say the ps3 era.

Sounds like xbox was always the correct choice for you if that's the case.

As above, most people dip a toe into BC but it's really not something that would be a deal breaker and most people are looking forward to the next great game.

Soldato
See I'd say the ps3 era.

As above, most people dip a toe into BC but it's really not something that would be a deal breaker and most people are looking forward to the next great game.
Indeed. I’ll replay some recent games from the PS4 era, like borderlands 3 and Witcher 3. Probably hzd too. Also looking at days gone and Tsushima. So much to play. Also got miles morales coming. I’ve missed a fair few games from this gen so I’ve got a lot to keep me busy. I don’t really play anything older unless it was something special I remember from my childhood like ff7/8.

Caporegime

Yeah, it's why I wouldn't be happy just sticking with PC. As folk keep saying about all new XBox games are coming to Windows 10 but it doesn't help me when I so want to play older stuff like Viva Pinata, Red Dead Redemption, Gears 3, The Darkness, Battlefield Bad Company, et al. So I'm pretty much getting XSX, PS5 and keeping my PC as it is for American Truck Simulator. :p

Soldato
The best PC game I've got, I'd say. It runs easily at 4K60 on my 1070. And if this was a joke, it's gone right over my head. :D
No ! Was just curious. I’ve never really played any of the simulator games. It seems farming sim gets new games every year :D so it’s gotta be popular.

anyhoo, I’ve just been watching some gameplay from legion (one X I think) and it actually looks alright ?

Back
Top Bottom