Police officer accidentally strangles lover

Soldato
When seen together I find that hard to believe.

Thank you. How do I find these?
They're all online. The local press was running with it.

The rope was for him as an emotional blackmail run, the phone was to stop her seeing and going through his messages goading him about his "perfect life" and her neck compression was a result of having her head wedged against the inside of a car door as he tried to push her out. All pretty straight forward.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Hey you just never know, it's tricky getting people out of cars sometimes... maybe there's some industry out there who train for it that can give me some tips.

Last edited:
Soldato
Please do expand, I love a good police encounter story :)

loads .

A few examples of ones I shouldn’t of been nicked for , although there are plenty that I should have and did . I’m 51 now and have been driving for 34 years now .

31 in 30 zone - Sent on a speed awareness course . Yes you read that correct , showed the course instructor a copy of the ticket and he just looked at me weirdly .

Was overtaken by a silver 52 plate golf at speed , half a mile on a police BMW pulled me over and gave me a ticket for 85MPh in 70 MPH speed limit . Yes I was also driving a silver 52 plate golf . That was fun as I almost got arrested for verbally abusing said police officer as well . Didn’t stand a chance in court .

50 MPH zone into a 70MPH zone , accelerated approx 100 yards before the national speed limit sign and was caught doing 59MPH , cops were in lay-by with a sped gun 50 yards behind the national speed limit sign . Wouldn’t of minded so much but it was 3 lane dual carriageway at 1AM in the hight of a dry summer night with a very well lit road and I was the only car on it !

I do cover a lot of miles most years so law of averages ect however a lot of this bull is just quota filling.

Soldato
But we have only his\lawyers word.

I wouldn't believe a word he says.
He should have got 25-life(real life not UK life)
No, the prosecutor's were presented with evidence which showed Claire Parry had composed a message stored in the notes section of her phone far in advance of the meeting which resulted in her death. Considering he didn't have access to her phone, it seems illogical that such a note would exist without her being the instigator of sending that message. Add to that that the entire reason for the meeting was for her to apply pressure on him to end his relationship with this wife, the conclusions are obvious.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I think he should get 25 just for the bare faced lie that his arm compressing her neck was accidental.

Back
Top Bottom