Phanteks Eclipse P600S Included Fans Quality?

Associate
I need to upgrade my PC case as I am using an NZXT H440 which is just a closed box really and moving into the market for an airflow case. Currently I am looking at the Phanteks Eclipse P600S does any have experience of the included fans?

They come with 3x 140mm but I am unable to find much information on how quiet they are and how much air they shift?

Anyone have feedback on these?

Associate
I need to upgrade my PC case as I am using an NZXT H440 which is just a closed box really and moving into the market for an airflow case. Currently I am looking at the Phanteks Eclipse P600S does any have experience of the included fans?

They come with 3x 140mm but I am unable to find much information on how quiet they are and how much air they shift?

Anyone have feedback on these?

I have this case, they are ok, but I replaced mine with a value pack of artic p14 fans for £35 delivered, they are quieter - shift more air - can be daisy chained together to use one pwm header
also the fans that come with the p600s are only 3 pin

<a href="https://www.linkpicture.com/view.php?img=LPic5f9b1a4439d551989870628

Last edited:
Soldato
Decent fans, with decent sized fewer blades indicating pressure would be good. The grey P600S I have came with plain black fans. The white one I (also) have came with white LED fans although the LED's don't do much. Again decent fans, quiet but powerful enough for radiators if required.

I woldn't say they need to be replaced but they are nothing special.

The case is nothing short of superb.

Associate
Decent fans, with decent sized fewer blades indicating pressure would be good. The grey P600S I have came with plain black fans. The white one I (also) have came with white LED fans although the LED's don't do much. Again decent fans, quiet but powerful enough for radiators if required.

I woldn't say they need to be replaced but they are nothing special.

The case is nothing short of superb.

My grey one came with the black fans, bit too loud for me so changed them to artic p14 and then put phanteks halo lux digital on them for a bit of rgb bling

Back
Top Bottom