Beheading at Notre-Dame basilica in Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
You all did. You want to close everything they have. That would be mass suicide. Guaranteed it would result it a lot of issues more than ever before.

So you are saying we should have let Hitler etc do as they wish?
By not confronting the issue now it will get bigger,if they see that they can get one thing banned,next it's another then another then another.. appeasement does not work

Soldato
alright then lets start a war. :p

Why start a war,we show that they are not above our laws and how we live,they accept our way of life as we do over in the middle East etc.

They don't like it then they can choose to live in a Muslim dominated country that has the same values as themselves and be free of the infidels.

May I ask why it's always 'war'?

Soldato
We've already established in the thread that Islam will forever produce new fundamentalists though, so short of deporting them all from Europe, which I'm sure they'd do amicably and without any resistance at all, what realistically is the action to take?

There's always calls to do something and to take action but what can you actually do? Show that they are not above our laws? How? Any terrorists that haven't blown themselves to bits get locked up in accordance with our laws already. What else do you do to show this?

Soldato
We've already established in the thread that Islam will forever produce new fundamentalists though, so short of deporting them all from Europe, which I'm sure they'd do amicably and without any resistance at all, what realistically is the action to take?

There's always calls to do something and to take action but what can you actually do? Show that they are not above our laws? How? Any terrorists that haven't blown themselves to bits get locked up in accordance with our laws already. What else do you do to show this?
Social welfare brings them here, remove access for anyone who isnt a citizen. There are a lot of options available. One area of Paris has 400k+ illegal migrants, what do they expect is going to happen here, I can tell you with 100% certainty that they arent engineers and doctors.

Soldato

Bring back capital punishment?
As a tax payer I hate it when we are paying to keep alive murderers, rapists and kiddy fiddlers, who when released go on to commit more crimes.

Soldato
Social welfare brings them here, remove access for anyone who isnt a citizen. There are a lot of options available. One area of Paris has 400k+ illegal migrants, what do they expect is going to happen here, I can tell you with 100% certainty that they arent engineers and doctors.

This is a vaguely sensible proposal on the face of it but how far back do you go? The Manchester bombing was carried out by someone born here to refugee parents.

Bring back capital punishment?
As a tax payer I hate it when we are paying to keep alive murderers, rapists and kiddy fiddlers, who when released go on to commit more crimes.

Without opening up the entire debate on effectiveness of capital punishment in general terms I don't think punishment by death is going to deter people who are often committing suicide attacks, death is clearly not a bother to these people in the first place.

Soldato
They could make the cut off now and say anyone coming in will no longer get free handouts. Then watch as the numbers plummet over night.

It's not like we need a bigger population.

Caporegime
They could make the cut off now and say anyone coming in will no longer get free handouts. Then watch as the numbers plummet over night.

It's not like we need a bigger population.

That's not a strong enough response. We should just outright ban all immigration from Islamic countries until they have managed to bring their religion and culture into the 21st century.

Soldato
That's not a strong enough response. We should just outright ban all immigration from Islamic countries until they have managed to bring their religion and culture into the 21st century.
How dare you, we need to be accepting of different people and change our whole way of life to suit them, I mean after all they've done so much for our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom