*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Has anyone ever got the remote install feature to work ?

Trying to install PUBG from either Xbox or Game Pass app on Android to my Xbox One X

All settings are correct from looking online.

Anyone else have problems with it ?
It's ropey at best. I've downloaded a few that way fine, other times it refuses to take. I kicked off all the LucasArts adventures on Friday, they were all there ready for me, but I wasn't really expecting them to be :D

Associate
Hi everyone really hope you can help I’m kinda stuck.

Ok so both switch and Xbox one are under my email.

my son has a profile on the switch that he plays fortnight on with some purchases.

hiw do I get his fortnight stuff over to the Xbox version of fortnight.

reason for this is the switch has decided to start failing on the dock and keeps losing connection so I though I could put him on my Xbox. Easier said than done it seems.

Many thanks if you can help. Cheers

Soldato
Does anyone know can I factory reset and setup the Xbox with a guest account without internet ?

I've just reset then unplugged network cable and it won't proceed any further ?? Any way around this ?

Soldato
Does anyone know can I factory reset and setup the Xbox with a guest account without internet ?

I've just reset then unplugged network cable and it won't proceed any further ?? Any way around this ?

I'm pretty sure all Xboxs' need set-up with it connected to the internet, so to get the latest app and os updates.

Soldato
I'm pretty sure all Xboxs' need set-up with it connected to the internet, so to get the latest app and os updates.

I managed to connect to allow looking for updates which is completed successfully.

After that I removed the network cable and was able to finish setup without internet and logging into a Microsoft account.

Soldato
Remember when PC users were called elitists by console players?

Gamefaqs is full of people telling people to not buy S models, they acting as if they offended it got released.

I been trying to explain to them in the PC world titan owners dont claim £200 gpu's serve no purpose, but they just wont take it.

Soldato
Remember when PC users were called elitists by console players?

Gamefaqs is full of people telling people to not buy S models, they acting as if they offended it got released.

I been trying to explain to them in the PC world titan owners dont claim £200 gpu's serve no purpose, but they just wont take it.

There seems to be a fear that the S will hold the X back as developers will have to take its limited power into account, I'm sure its all nonsense though. Still they can whinge all they want, the S will still outsell the X purely because it costs less :p

Man of Honour
There seems to be a fear that the S will hold the X back as developers will have to take its limited power into account, I'm sure its all nonsense though. Still they can whinge all they want, the S will still outsell the X purely because it costs less :p

The Series S at sub £200 for Christmas 2021 will be a big hit.

The S shouldn't hold back any games as the CPU and SSD are the same performance as the X, which are the limiting factors for the core game engine and design. It's far easier to scale resolution and effects for a weaker GPU than it is to make the same AI, physics, etc. work on a weaker CPU for example.

Associate
Got a Sabrent Rocket 1TB NVME Drive and Enclosure ready to move stuff from my Xbox One X to my Xbox Series X when it arrives :) Kids are happy as the youngest plays Fortnite on the Xbox and already knows he can run it at better settings on the Series X.

Im looking forwards to playing Elite, RDR2, Forza and Fifa on the Series X, and Cyberpunk when it arrives!

The Series X has 100% compatibility with games that run on Xbox One (apart from Kinect outliers).
great news.

bit disappointed that the xbox lab isn't available as i'd like to purchase a custom controller for this to have as clearly my controller and the black can be for anyone else.

do the current gen controllers work with the series x? seems to be identical controllers other than the stupid share button.

Caporegime
bit disappointed that the xbox lab isn't available as i'd like to purchase a custom controller for this to have as clearly my controller and the black can be for anyone else.

do the current gen controllers work with the series x? seems to be identical controllers other than the stupid share button.

The lab is offline now whilst they reconfigure it for the new Series controller. All Xbox One controllers work with the Series consoles and will be getting a firmware patch to improve latency.

Back
Top Bottom