Beheading at Notre-Dame basilica in Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Just make Islam illegal in the Western World. Respect to Macron for actually standing up for the republic rather than this evil religion. As soon as Islam learns to behave like normal human beings, then perhaps start to think about letting them back in. The Nazi ideology had to be crushed. The same needs to happen with Islam. These people can't be reasoned with. They can't accept that yeah its just a frickin cartoon. Could you imagine all the people going on a rampage chopping off heads after watching Spitting Image. They all applauded 9/11. Telling non believers that we deserved it. Allah's wish and all. They'll continue to kill innocents. Gone is the western way of life in France thanks to allowing so many in. Their leaders never denounce these kind acts. They never try to teach that its ok, its just a cartoon. We need to progress. Never ever do we hear Inmans trying to calm the crowd. Therefore the only conclusion is, enough is enough. Close all mosques, any muslim who doesn't show he's changed to become more reasonable, is deported.

Soldato
Here is what my plan would be.

Have a head of each major religion, e.g. head of church of France, chief rabbi of France, chief imam of France etc. Make them state appointed positions.

Have each one of them hold up a cartoon mocking their religion, priest holding a cartoon mocking Christ/church, Rabbi holding a cartoon mocking Judaism, Imam holding a cartoon mocking Islam/Mohammed, at the same time have a load of senior politicians. Prime minister, president, leader of opposition etc. Hold cartoons mocking themselves.

Make posters of all of them holding these cartoons, plaster them on billboards all across France with some catchy slogan about: freedom of speech is the freedom to offend and the freedom to challenge ideas and dogmatism.

And then if you want to make it a bit more hardline, add a tag line that if they don’t like it, then France is not the country for them.

This symbolises two fundamental western ideas.

Freedom of religion and freedom of speech.

The two have to come together. You’re free to follow your religion and the next man is free to mock it.

Soldato
Permabanned
Just make Islam illegal in the Western World. Respect to Macron for actually standing up for the republic rather than this evil religion. As soon as Islam learns to behave like normal human beings, then perhaps start to think about letting them back in. The Nazi ideology had to be crushed. The same needs to happen with Islam. These people can't be reasoned with. They can't accept that yeah its just a frickin cartoon. Could you imagine all the people going on a rampage chopping off heads after watching Spitting Image. They all applauded 9/11. Telling non believers that we deserved it. Allah's wish and all. They'll continue to kill innocents. Gone is the western way of life in France thanks to allowing so many in. Their leaders never denounce these kind acts. They never try to teach that its ok, its just a cartoon. We need to progress. Never ever do we hear Inmans trying to calm the crowd. Therefore the only conclusion is, enough is enough. Close all mosques, any muslim who doesn't show he's changed to become more reasonable, is deported.

There are no bad religions, only bad people. I really don't think you can fight fire with fire unless you are prepared to commit genocide. I know that what these people do is absolutely terrible, but I think we need to get a sense of scale here. There are 600 murders a year in the UK and most the time it is Brits killing Brits. The number of terrorist murders is a tiny percentage. I see no particular reason to declare war on an entire religion for the crimes of a tiny minority, committed by extremists. Most of the time I think we are giving them exactly what they want - media attention.

Associate
There are no bad religions, only bad people. I really don't think you can fight fire with fire unless you are prepared to commit genocide. I know that what these people do is absolutely terrible, but I think we need to get a sense of scale here. There are 600 murders a year in the UK and most the time it is Brits killing Brits. The number of terrorist murders is a tiny percentage. I see no particular reason to declare war on an entire religion for the crimes of a tiny minority, committed by extremists. Most of the time I think we are giving them exactly what they want - media attention.
"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."
- Steven Weinberg

Soldato

Rubbsih. Islam’s Sky Pixie Handbook clearly states that it’s fine to enslave, rape and murder non-believers. Ergo, Islam is an evil religion.

Soldato
giphy.gif

Soldato

The killings may be small as an overall number. Its the damage they do overall, and the unrelenting support from their own, is where the problem lays. If 99% came out in disgrace, then yeah it would be a small minority in the religion. However its the majority up in arms, over NOTHING.. Beheading over showing a classroom a cartoon in a country which expresses the freedom of speech. Then just because the President is upset and reinstates the laws of his country, they go berserk, in every country, burning effigies. Millions behind, leaders of their country up in arms. For what, a French President saying this is NOT OK.

I'm sure 95% of Germans during WWII were not all that bad.. It didn't stop the allies taking action and putting a stop to it all.

I'm all for peace.... Just the old fashioned way.

8cf55f52156f2836c9d3d6f987600daa.jpg

Soldato
I'm not going to go full on deportation mode in my views but I believe Islam is done in the west and seculation will start to set in hard likely driven first by France.

The lines between radical and normal islam are very blurred now and when we see a large support group developing (even celebrities) that are threatening a world leader because of a CARTOON. We are in some seriously messed up terroritory.

I dont blame France, there's only so much a country can take before reforms have to be pushed through. If Macron doesn't start to do it he will be seen as weak by most in France.

France is in for a rough couple of months. Were going to see more of these solo attacks.

Caporegime
....so what you guys are saying is?

"Raaaaaaaaaace Waaaaaaaaar"

I'm totally onboard for another people's crusade, we can kill all the undesirables on our way to Constantinople. What could go wrong? God is with us etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom