Sky gives "The Chop" . . . the chop.

Soldato
Please explain, have you had an epiphany and are congratulating me for making you realise how racist you came across and are now going to change your ways?

Why don't you quote the posts you think are racist or report them instead of making vague accusations, or better still just scuttle back off to SC

Soldato
Why explain anything to a looney like you, anyone that has different opinion is obviously a racist in your mind. I just hope you don't operate heavy machinery for a living.

Well, we're in a thread about a racist causing a Sky program to be cancelled, and you've been sympathising with him.

That makes you a racist sympathiser by definition.

As I say, I cant understand the thought process that would lead you to do that, so if you post one liners that rely on people following your train of thought, then it's not unreasonable to ask you to clarify exactly what your point was.

Soldato
Well, we're in a thread about a racist causing a Sky program to be cancelled, and you've been sympathising with him.

That makes you a racist sympathiser by definition.

As I say, I cant understand the thought process that would lead you to do that, so if you post one liners that rely on people following your train of thought, then it's not unreasonable to ask you to clarify exactly what your point was.

I don't like cancel culture and the dumb mob mentality which you people seem to get off on, if he is a racist let's find proof and not coincidence even if there is a lot of it.

Soldato
I don't like cancel culture and the dumb mob mentality which you people seem to get off on, if he is a racist let's find proof and not coincidence even if there is a lot of it.

He is racist, he has racist tattoos on his face, which he could have done something about if he wanted to.

If he didn't want to not have racist tattoos then he must want to advertise he's a racist,.

Yes, and worryingly the mods are happy to allow him, and his ilk, to go around freely labelling people as 'racist' or 'Nazis' without fear of recourse.

I didn't label him anything, as I say, if you sympathise with a racist, then you are a racist sympathiser, which is exactly how I described him.

I can actually believe you believe that this forum is protective of the left leaning. :rolleyes:

Permabanned
He is racist, he has racist tattoos on his face, which he could have done something about if he wanted to.

If he didn't want to not have racist tattoos then he must want to advertise he's a racist,.

I didn't label him anything, as I say, if you sympathise with a racist, then you are a racist sympathiser, which is exactly how I described him.

I can actually believe you believe that this forum is protective of the left leaning. :rolleyes:

This just isn’t true.
Because it looked like a nazi tattoo. ?

So having a tattoo makes one racist ?

this is the woke illness that is spreading across the world now. Missing words and definition, of racist incidents that are made up and “deemed” to be by the left.

it’s a sad state of affairs.

the sad and ridiculous thing is, this woke culture and attitudes only enhances division and makes the racism worse for people genuinely suffering from such things.

Soldato

So you consider yourself left leaning because you seem like a proper lefty so much so you probably have Trump Derangement Syndrome, as you stated anyone who voted Brexit must be a racist and now the same with Tories.

People like yourself aren't SJW's you're the problem, if someone doesn't agree then they are racist by your standards, that's like fascism 101 man.

Caporegime
This just isn’t true.

Having not one, but 3 tattoos on your face associated with neo Nazis would indicate he is a racist, or perhaps former racist.

Not having them covered up when you are going to be on TV and lying to the producers that the '88' is in reference to the year your dad died, when he's very much alive would indicate that the guy is very much still a racist...

Soldato
I think having 3 nazi associated tattoos on his face and then blantenly lying about them is reason enough to get rid of him, regardless of delving to deeply into what other beliefs he may hold. I mean if he had a giant **** and balls on his face (which symbolically he did) he could reasonably expect a similar outcome.

Whether the entire show is then cancelled is down to sky I guess and how easily he could have been edited out. All things considered they probably couldn't realistically do that whilst maintaining a functional and understandable show so just cut their loses.

What an arse though and a weak individual for trying to lie and say it was in reference to his old man's death.

Soldato
So you consider yourself left leaning because you seem like a proper lefty so much so you probably have Trump Derangement Syndrome, as you stated anyone who voted Brexit must be a racist and now the same with Tories.

People like yourself aren't SJW's you're the problem, if someone doesn't agree then they are racist by your standards, that's like fascism 101 man.

Ah, I see your problem, you struggle to read and understand things in black and white.

Re-read what I wrote, did I actually say all Brexit voters are racist? Or did I say racists voted for Brexit?

Caporegime
Having not one, but 3 tattoos on your face associated with neo Nazis would indicate he is a racist, or perhaps former racist.

Not having them covered up when you are going to be on TV and lying to the producers that the '88' is in reference to the year your dad died, when he's very much alive would indicate that the guy is very much still a racist...

Or indictate he doesn't want to talk about his past because of the obvious backlash it creates. Either way if he isn't or is a racist at this present moment in time no one actually really knows. Only he can tell us that.

Soldato
Or indictate he doesn't want to talk about his past because of the obvious backlash it creates. Either way if he isn't or is a racist at this present moment in time no one actually really knows. Only he can tell us that.

Doesn't wash I'm afraid, he doesn't care about backlash, he has a Nazi tattoo on his face, to suggest otherwise is laughable. You don't wear a facial tattoo and not expect to talk about it. You're making a statement by placing it on one the most socially important parts of your body, you're not hiding it you're promoting it in the most obvious possible way.

He's not ashamed of his past enough to get it removed or inked over.

Caporegime
Doesn't wash I'm afraid. You don't wear a facial tattoo and not expect to talk about it. You're making a statement by placing it on one the most socially important parts of your body, you're not hiding it you're promoting it in the most obvious possible way.

He's not ashamed of his past enough to get it removed or inked over.

Whilst this is most likely the case why hasn't he come out and said anything?

Soldato
Ah, I see your problem, you struggle to read and understand things in black and white.

Re-read what I wrote, did I actually say all Brexit voters are racist? Or did I say racists voted for Brexit?
So racists only voted for Brexit exclusively is what you're saying but I'm a racist according to you and I didn't vote at all and never have done.

Soldato
So racists only voted for Brexit exclusively is what you're saying but I'm a racist according to you and I didn't vote at all and never have done.

No, I said you were a racist sympathiser for sympathising with a racist, I've explained this before.

My list of things a racist can do that are not harmless wasn't, obviously, a list of things all racists do and only racists do.

It was a few things I thought of off the top of my head in response to 'racists are mostly harmless'.

RDM

RDM

Soldato
It is really weird that people are trying to defend someone that literally has Nazi tattoos on his face.

Soldato
This just isn’t true.

Let's be honest, it didn't just look like a Nazi tattoo, it was 3 Nazi tattoos.

I'm certain this was never claimed. I think it was stated that having a Nazi tattoo makes you a Nazi, It's not like that sort of thing happens by accident.

Nazi's by their very ideology were racists, they killed several million people to make that point, I'm really struggling to understand how on earth you can suggest that someone who clearly identifies with Nazism isn't racist.

Proof? It's on his face, three times, there's the proof. The guy in question is making the statement as true.

Prove he's not, good luck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom