Votes: 13 20.3%

Votes: 22 34.4%

Votes: 10 15.6%

Votes: 3 4.7%

Votes: 1 1.6%

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Associate
Hopefully imola doesn't get added to the calendar again. Not a good track for overtaking.

Take aways are, Merecedes has the most car in the history of F1, but Lewis has shown enough talent for it not to taint his championships as it has done with Vettel.

Albon is absolutely finished in RB.
Stoll is still crap. Ocon is still poor.
Good race by Kvyat, would have nice to see where Gasley would have finished if not for a coolant leak.
Russell, shines in qualifying but still not points. I think he needs a season in a mid-field team before moving to a top team.
Dani Ric, who is apparently 'holding Renualt back', doing a good job.
Shame for Perez, good solid weekend from him again.
Ferrari showing they still a comedy act.

It's rare to say but I agree with you on every, single, point. Charles is doing well for Ferrari though and is somehow outdriving where the car should be.

God can only hope somehow the Ocon contract can be broken and Perez bought in. Don't they sell Renault/Nissans in Mexico.

Caporegime
Another of this season's races that was much more exciting than it deserved to be.

Hard on Bottas with car trouble, but Hamilton made the most of it and lucked into a timely VSC. Gutted for Gasly, he was brilliant this weekend, and I'm sure he'd have taken a podium today. Max's push for second in the WDC is surely over now. Dani Ric delivers for Renault. Leclerc again shows that the Ferrari is not as bad as it's been made out.

Mixed race for RP. Stroll ruined his race with a small mistake on the first lap, but I guess at least he finished this race, and Pérez had the pace for 3rd but then the wrong tactical call and a poor restart left him in 6th. A good result for him given where he started but could have been so much more. After a really strong first half to the season, it's all gone wrong for Stroll.

Brilliant from Kvyat, showing he does have some talent left, and respect to the two Alfas finishing so strongly. A couple more laps from Kimi on those mediums and he'd have been 5th or 6th. Latifi did well to come 11th, whilst Haas had one of their worst races yet. And then George. Oh George. All that work to put himself in with his best chance for points yet, and all on merit, and then a silly error throws it away.

Albon is going to Formula E next year. I'm sure of it.

Man of Honour
One of the Merc trophys is being held together with tape already. :D

Has a 14k diamond at the spot on the outline of the track at Tamburello where Senna died... :(

So Hamilton and Bottas just basically waterboarded Toto... :D

2 Bottles of champagne over his head, while he's wearing a mask... I suppose that's one way to negotiate a pay rise. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
It's a 10 from me!

Riccardo another podium! Thanks RP for the podium! Why the F did they pit Perez!

I'm so excited! What a result!

Gutted he's going as ocon is pants!

Not only did RP give the Riccardo the podium. But they gave Renault a massive boost over mclaren and RP

Other stuff
Hamilton, great as always although Bottas can claim damage
Albon useless as always.. He's gone after that.

Russell. Whoops.

If it wasnt for Riccardo being in 3rd I'd have loved to see kyvat on podium.

Soldato
So the youtube highlights didn't make it clear, but how did Hamilton get so far ahead of bottas on older tyres? Or did a miss a pit stop?

They weren’t that much older? They both pitted when Verstappen went off.

Albon was a bit sold out by the team not giving him fresh tyres when Verstappen went out.

George Russell made a terrible error.

Special shout out to C4 for going to an advert with 4 laps to go.

Unexpected 2 Alfas in the top 10.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom