• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
I have a work scheme (Edenred) that lets me buy store giftcards cheap.......then I use those store giftcards to buy Microsoft credit when they are cheap - kinda double discount! :D

Soldato
Are they still charging £10 whether it’s delivery or collection from a store?? I remember quite a few people kicking off about it but never heard anything about Game saying anything about it.
It’s those sort of shady practices that make me stay far away from them. If anything I’ll just take my Xbox one x for a trade in depending on the price. But I refuse to give them a single penny from my wallet and I’ll probably be waiting awhile to get my series x as I won’t be getting it through them.

The tenner came off the balance when I paid in full. It's just a pre-order placeholder thing. with trade in, the x has cost £217, very happy with that.

Permabanned
I use to love GT, but it's so lost it's appeal over the years, whereas, I still love the Forza series........not really sure why!

Not really played one extensively for a long time. Not a huge racing fan, however I always liked getting some beat up cheap car (hello MX5), then entering races to get cash to tune it, eventually turning it into a beast. :p

I tried Forza 7 and it basically just gave me a ton of cars and I won all the first races easily, was boring. Though it looked and played well enough.

Soldato
I'm looking forward to playing FH4 after that update. I think currently it's 4k30 in image quality mode, 1080p60 in performance mode.

Hopefully FM7 gets a similar update, i still have quite a few championships to complete in that one.

Soldato
Never had any issues with FH4 on PC. Wonder if they'll disclose specs like that for all XSX titles?

Same. Been rock-solid for me. Also, gorgeous on PC on max settings (system requirements aren't that high either; my 5700 XT can pull off 60fps at 3440x1440).

Soldato
Think i'm going to get a new TV to go with mine. Currently got a Panasonic 50" and want to go to 65". Anything worth having under 1k and is there any specific feature i should be looking for? My only requirement is a decent DNLA app.

Back
Top Bottom