• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Which software are you using?

I'm currently using MSI Afterburner, I can't seem to get my card to idle on desk and appears to be running at full speed

Geforce Experience - Experimental features enabled (Alt+R to bring up overlay)
I don't usually use that POS, esp not for optimising games, but thought I would try out the new features.

Might be windows or nvidia power settings then, causing it to prefer max performance all the time.

Soldato
Geforce Experience - Experimental features enabled (Alt+R to bring up overlay)
I don't usually use that POS, esp not for optimising games, but thought I would try out the new features.

Might be windows or nvidia power settings then, causing it to prefer max performance all the time.
Do you know if you need a specific card for that? I've turned that on but I can't see to get it to show on my screen (GTX 690 SLI - don't laugh)

Soldato
Lockdown will not impact it. They come when nvidia send the next batch of cards. That’s been roughly every week but some have been missed.

The next strategic time will be just before the 6800 reviews drop, launch or zen 3 drops.

Associate
I'm quite sure the price will be £649 for the 6800XT, the price in dollar is without taxes, while the price in pound will already have taxes in it

The RTX 3080 founders in the US is $699 but in the UK is £649. So if the Radeon 6800xt is $649 in the US we would have to assume it is going to be somewhat cheaper than £649 until we know other wise. I would guess £629.

Caporegime
The RTX 3080 founders in the US is $699 but in the UK is £649. So if the Radeon 6800xt is $649 in the US we would have to assume it is going to be somewhat cheaper than £649 until we know other wise. I would guess £629.

You do realise that nvidia and AMD are different companies yes? And that they operate in different ways? Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom