*** OcUK Secret Santa 2020 - Sign Up CLOSED Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
OP
Screenshot-20201103-071703-e-Bay.jpg

And so at last it begins...

Not this year sorry. Enjoy
I've got too much on this year but all the best for anyone taking part!
Not for me this year I'm afraid, enjoy guys

You should have kept it quite Vidar :p

Soldato
I think I'll prob give it a miss this year after I managed to let Hermes lose the package last year and scrabbled together a not-quite-as-fun one last minute. Scared to get burned again but will be watching with interest :)

Soldato
Not this year sorry. Enjoy

Oh come on, what are the odds you'd get hot pantsed twice? Lol

You should have kept it quite Vidar :p

Nah, no fun in that... I'm just separating the men from the boys besides it should be an incentive to be one of my girls....erm I mean lucky recipients lol

I think I'll prob give it a miss this year after I managed to let Hermes lose the package last year and scrabbled together a not-quite-as-fun one last minute. Scared to get burned again but will be watching with interest :)

Awwwww come on... just don't trust hermes again lol

Man of Honour
OP

Awwwww come on... just don't trust hermes again lol

It has been advised not to use them in the OP after last year..

Postage Info....
  • All items must be posted by a "Signed For" service. This includes Royal Mail Second Class Delivery*
  • *Prices start at £4.10 for a small parcel (45x35x16cm) upto 2KG and insured for upto £50
  • Keep your eye on how much weight you're going to be posting, over 2KG the prices rise sharply!
  • It's strongly advised you use a reliable postal service, the likes of Myhermes and Collect+ have caused issues in the past

Man of Honour
OP
RM wanted £25 :eek:

What was it? a 6ft wide butt plug made out of lead?

if sending something yourself try to keep it as a small parcel (45x35x16cm) and under 2kg, it's £4.10 signed for with RM
or you could send things direct from the seller, most people are going to have to buy stuff online due to the lockdown in England, shops are closed

if sending stuff direct from seller be sure to warn your victim that they have stuff incoming and not to open it

Soldato
I'm genuinely surprised by so many people sitting it out this year, with all the misery going on around us surely paying a few extra quid for a home collection shouldn't be an issue. Being mostly housebound still I've done all of these previously online only and not had an issue.

That said those who are taking part just remember less participants means your chance of golden hot pants is all the higher.

Soldato
I'm genuinely surprised by so many people sitting it out this year, with all the misery going on around us surely paying a few extra quid for a home collection shouldn't be an issue. Being mostly housebound still I've done all of these previously online only and not had an issue.

That said those who are taking part just remember less participants means your chance of golden hot pants is all the higher.

I better cut out the carbs until Xmas morning then :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom