Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Too true, 8cm tbh ......

IMG-20201103-162540.png

Poor sod :(

Soldato
I have one and I'm not overly impressed with it tbh. I think the bitrate is too low. Having said that, when a few of us on Discord turned on our cams, everyone thought mine looked amazing...

I'm probably being hard on it. I think I was hoping I could record decent 4k footage for vlogs/reviews, but for streaming it's probably perfectly adequate.

Soldato
I have one and I'm not overly impressed with it tbh. I think the bitrate is too low. Having said that, when a few of us on Discord turned on our cams, everyone thought mine looked amazing...

I'm probably being hard on it. I think I was hoping I could record decent 4k footage for vlogs/reviews, but for streaming it's probably perfectly adequate.
I've had similar comments about my Logitech Streamcam. I think it's unimpressive fullscreen but colleagues comment on the sharpness during video calls.

Something I realised is that for most streamers, they're rarely using their webcam fullscreen. The game tends to be fullscreen and they're imposing the webcam in a quarter or less of the screen. Probably worth looking at the quality of life features like mounting.

Soldato
Webcam prices have gone mental this year, tried to get one for my parents but anything reasonably priced is now a chinese special (wide angle lens, poor colours / contrast and rubbish mic).

Soldato
Thank you.
I originally went in for the Comfort Craftsmen but after trying out the Dynamic Flex I was sold.
Substantially more arch support, looks slightly more similar to the Classic too but with the durability and grip of the Comfort. Look forward to many years of these.

Back
Top Bottom