• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Yep, Dreamcast was probably my favourite console (considering it's short lifespan), and I got all the games from EB.
Back then it was £3.25 per hour. However I probably spent every penny i earnt in the store. I once got a £53.50 loyalty voucher! Sales and staff discount were too tempting. Being in my teens and living at home meant I could afford to just spend all my wages.

Soldato
Microsoft order history been showing "pending" since ordering, its shifted this morning to "pre-ordered, est delivery 10/11". Hopefully a good sign :)

Still no charge on my paypal yet tho, free one would be nice :D

Soldato
I'm yet to hear anything from Smyth's order (all access, delivery)

Just shows as pending in klarna and only original email to confirm it.

I'm hoping it will be dispatched or start processing on Friday at latest

Soldato
God, I wish curry's would make a mistake and start sending them out early. I really need a pick me up from work.

Have never bought a gold edition of a game before. I think the only game I have ever bought an expansion for is Horizon. But considering the Valhalla Gold edition with 20% off from Ubi...

Have the expansions for Origins and Odyssey been worthwhile? I found Odyssey OK, and enjoying Odyssey more, but still thinking a single play through may be enough of original campaign. Though, I would be taking my time more with Valhalla - assuming I was enjoying it, and don't think there is any reason I won't.

Soldato
God, I wish curry's would make a mistake and start sending them out early. I really need a pick me up from work.

Have never bought a gold edition of a game before. I think the only game I have ever bought an expansion for is Horizon. But considering the Valhalla Gold edition with 20% off from Ubi...

Have the expansions for Origins and Odyssey been worthwhile? I found Odyssey OK, and enjoying Odyssey more, but still thinking a single play through may be enough of original campaign. Though, I would be taking my time more with Valhalla - assuming I was enjoying it, and don't think there is any reason I won't.

Yep I wish the same for my Currys order! It just says "Order Received" and has done for weeks!

Associate
Not heard anything from amazon but I wouldn't expect anything, the your orders pages says it's to arrive on Tuesday and that's good enough for me.

Like many I don't really have the equipment to make the most of of an Xbsx. The the only 4k TV I have is in the bedroom which isn't the best location for me to game, my monitors are all HD and only 60/75hz I can't justify to my partner the purchase of the cx 48 Oled (hate how the 55in is cheaper).

I have the money for a decent monitor but I'm just going to wait for monitor reviews once people have tried them with the next gen consoles. 4k monitors in my range are all 60hz which isn't bad as most 4k games won't go over 60hz for now. But I'd like to make the most of the lower res higher fps games. The only thing I can think of at the moment is getting 1 4k monitor and 1 lower res high hz monitor and getting rid of my older monitors, maybe my partner wouldn't notice.

Man of Honour

The Odyssey expansions were pretty neat and each new game world became better and better (I personally preferred the fate of Atlantis over the first blade). In terms of creativity they were impressive - Atlantis was pretty neat. In terms of gameplay, a few new features were added, but of course these quickly become repetitive. In terms of story they add a fair bit too, especially if you are already invested. I have always bought the gold/season passes and although I'm pretty burnt out by the end of them I enjoy most of what the DLC has to offer.

Soldato
My MS order has also changed to Pre-ordered, est delivery 10 Nov.

I haven't had a txt from Barclays yet (i did when i bought my TV a month ago), i'll check later if they've taken the money. I guess they have as it says 'paid with <card number>'

Back
Top Bottom