• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
That's a shame, thought as they were pushing people to buying from them directly to retailers, the redirect would drop you on stores that have that shipment on the way.
30 series cards have been hard to get hold of and brands are prioritising the oc cards so if you were to pre order one I would say go for an oc version

Associate
@Gibbo I would like to cancel my order however when I click the link contained within the queue update email (or the forum post) it tells me I've already responded?? Well I definitely haven't! Is there an issue with the form?

Associate
The zotac seems to be the card that is coming in stock the soonest out of them all. On a competitors website it is listed as coming in stock tomorrow. Is there a pre order list if ordered off overclockers?

Associate
Yeah fair enough. Can’t argue with that. Though depends on queue size also at this point. Sucks that they do this. They should make the same amount even if they are getting better chips.
Yeah I know it’s annoying especially when the last part I need to get for my pc is the graphics card, just have to wait and see

Associate
I've purchased an Inno3D GeForce RTX 3070 Twin X2 and have been able to secure a good queue position which is great.

I noticed a post regarding an OK amount (around 50) of ALL 3070s due at the end of this week, Is this specific model included under the umbrella of "ALL"? The subsequent 3070 Inno3D updates only relate to the X3 and X4's which leads me to believe I may have picked the wrong model. I have scoured the net but haven't actually seen the X2 model being unboxed / reviewed anywhere which is unusual.

I don't mind waiting some weeks but my worry is that if nowhere has ever had any stock of this specific model and that perhaps they're prioritising different models, that I'm waiting for something which has not yet been manufactured in any quantity.

If anyone has any information relating to this card specifically it would be hugely appreciated.

@Gibbo

Would still like to find out about the X2s

Soldato
The zotac seems to be the card that is coming in stock the soonest out of them all. On a competitors website it is listed as coming in stock tomorrow. Is there a pre order list if ordered off overclockers?

It's £40

If there is it's not worth spending another £60 on the non OC or £30 over the OC

Associate
I was in the queue (21) for a Palit Gamerock 3070 and got my GF to order a Palit Gaming Pro (49). Just cancelled both as managed to order one of the latter from another UK retailer yesterday, and it arrived today.
So if you're waiting for either of those cards, there's one less person in the queue!

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
I was in the queue (21) for a Palit Gamerock 3070 and got my GF to order a Palit Gaming Pro (49). Just cancelled both as managed to order one of the latter from another UK retailer yesterday, and it arrived today.
So if you're waiting for either of those cards, there's one less person in the queue!

Why are other retailers getting stock, I thought OcUK got the largest shipments having the best contacts?

Back
Top Bottom