• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
I've purchased an Inno3D GeForce RTX 3070 Twin X2 and have been able to secure a good queue position which is great.

I noticed a post regarding an OK amount (around 50) of ALL 3070s due at the end of this week, Is this specific model included under the umbrella of "ALL"? The subsequent 3070 Inno3D updates only relate to the X3 and X4's which leads me to believe I may have picked the wrong model. I have scoured the net but haven't actually seen the X2 model being unboxed / reviewed anywhere which is unusual.

I don't mind waiting some weeks but my worry is that if nowhere has ever had any stock of this specific model and that perhaps they're prioritising different models, that I'm waiting for something which has not yet been manufactured in any quantity.

If anyone has any information relating to this card specifically it would be hugely

Associate
Still waiting on these VERY LARGE MSI Trios to turn up.

I understand from quite a few places that the global courier networks are running at max capacity so I guess global delays everywhere.

Soldato
Whenever I check the nvidia site -> shop it usually redirects to OcUK or one other (that I never used before)?

It re-directs to OCUK across all models because OCUK are one of the only sites to keep pre-orders open indefinitely. Despite having a large backlog to get through and being very wishy washy on numbers arriving / estimated date that the backlog will be cleared.

Associate
I was in the queue (21) for a Palit Gamerock 3070 and got my GF to order a Palit Gaming Pro (49). Just cancelled both as managed to order one of the latter from another UK retailer yesterday, and it arrived today.
So if you're waiting for either of those cards, there's one less person in the queue!
Gratz. I think I may be joining you in cancellation in a couple of hours, so one (19) off the Palit OC list by 5pm I think.

Still waiting on these VERY LARGE MSI Trios to turn up.

I understand from quite a few places that the global courier networks are running at max capacity so I guess global delays everywhere.

Several MSI due with a competitor today according to them.

Associate
Hmm. When i try and use the online form to cancel, it won't let me, as I've already used it once before to cancel a 3080! Any suggestions about how I might cancel other than spending an hour on the phone?

Associate
Hmm. When i try and use the online form to cancel, it won't let me, as I've already used it once before to cancel a 3080! Any suggestions about how I might cancel other than spending an hour on the phone?
use their webform and wait?

Associate
I'm trying to hold of cancelling my palit game rock pro (17th in queue), but I think if there's no more info regarding stock allocation and delivery info, I will just cancel and go with a competitor or manufacturer.
Manufacturer prices seem about 50-100 pounds cheaper!

Surely OC could do what the main competitor has done and make a spreadsheet with all the pre order queues and expected stock delivery dates?

Soldato
I'm trying to hold of cancelling my palit game rock pro (17th in queue), but I think if there's no more info regarding stock allocation and delivery info, I will just cancel and go with a competitor or manufacturer.
Manufacturer prices seem about 50-100 pounds cheaper!

Surely OC could do what the main competitor has done and make a spreadsheet with all the pre order queues and expected stock delivery dates?

Exactly. It’s not rocket science but I wonder if there would be a lack of maintaining transparency if the numbers were revealed for all to see.

Associate
Competitors have around 5000 pre orders with closed orders, so I'm sure OC will be around the same. Just look at how much money thats been handed over with customers paying anywhere between 500 to1600 pounds for a card and can't even get a rough eta or status update to how their queue number reflects to units being sent from manufacturer.

Associate
Competitors have around 5000 pre orders with closed orders, so I'm sure OC will be around the same. Just look at how much money thats been handed over with customers paying anywhere between 500 to1600 pounds for a card and can't even get a rough eta or status update to how their queue number reflects to units being sent from manufacturer.
i highly doubt the queue numbers affect shipments

Associate
i highly doubt the queue numbers affect shipments

Its not about shipments, its about relevance.
For instance I'm 17th in the queue for a palit game rock pro, but I cant get any info on stock allocation with OC and eta, so my place irrelevant in the queue without more information, so they have my money and kinda hindering me ordering a card that will actually come into stock...

Associate
I've purchased an Inno3D GeForce RTX 3070 Twin X2 and have been able to secure a good queue position which is great.

I noticed a post regarding an OK amount (around 50) of ALL 3070s due at the end of this week, Is this specific model included under the umbrella of "ALL"? The subsequent 3070 Inno3D updates only relate to the X3 and X4's which leads me to believe I may have picked the wrong model. I have scoured the net but haven't actually seen the X2 model being unboxed / reviewed anywhere which is unusual.

I don't mind waiting some weeks but my worry is that if nowhere has ever had any stock of this specific model and that perhaps they're prioritising different models, that I'm waiting for something which has not yet been manufactured in any quantity.

If anyone has any information relating to this card specifically it would be hugely appreciated.

@Gibbo

Associate
@Gibbo any updates on Asus GeForce RTX 3070 TUF OC?

Has anyone been shipped one of these? 82nd in the queue so just wondering will this arrive before Christmas?

Soldato
Iv not seen a single review, stock allocation, etc for this card, so my position is irrelevant for a card I dont even want.

3070 stock has been showing up quite a lot this past week in various obvious places shall we say because I can’t mention competitors. I think only 2 retailers are doing the queue system, o.c is one of them. I personally think 3070 stock is coming in a lot easier than 3080. I haven’t seen hardly anything substantial for the 3080 stock anywhere. Only the usual ridiculous scalper places. Any 3080s that do come to the UK are probably all preorders for queues, system builds or literally 1 or 2 go on general sale but are snapped up in seconds.

For 3070s, you might want to look about. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom