• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Soldato
Ive just marched up to my local indian store. Spoke to the manager and they have none in stock in any store so can’t order something thats not in stock.
I explained people have been buying them and he repeated they have none in stock to preorder or otherwise

Soldato
Ive just marched up to my local indian store. Spoke to the manager and they have none in stock in any store so can’t order something thats not in stock.
I explained people have been buying them and he repeated they have none in stock to preorder or otherwise

Lol, "3 lamb bhuna's, some poppadoms and a Ryzen 5900X please"

Associate
They need some kind of relief for having to work there and deal with all the entitled neckbeards, if it allows them to purchase one early then that's fine with me, i'll just wait.

Soldato
This discussion is becoming a bit daft. The chip's not out yet, of course there's no stock and it's not available. A few have leaked out by mistake but we can't draw *any* conclusions about what supply will be like tomorrow.

Soldato
This discussion is becoming a bit daft. The chip's not out yet, of course there's no stock and it's not available. A few have leaked out by mistake but we can't draw *any* conclusions about what supply will be like tomorrow.
Someone contacted OcUK and was told there was 100 5950X chips. That's not much stock!

Associate
I phoned them today and after a 37 min wait was told they do not know how many they have for sale, he was not giving any info away on stock available except that what stock they do have will go on sale at 2pm tomorrow and basicaly it is a lottery if you actually get online and manage to order one so its everyone for them selves tomorrow, I said if i do get on line and spend £400 or what ever is the price and then find out they have all gone, would I be able to cancel the order so that I have not got £400 tied up waiting for a cpu for weeks on end and he said yes you can cancel. He also said its better if you try and get one on line as phones are going to be a long wait.

Rom

Rom

Associate
This is going to be a bloodbath :rolleyes:

This and the 3080 is the first time I've ever bought components at release. It will be the last too!​

Associate
Hi guys im going to pull the trigger on this build, can someone check if this will be good? <3

5900x
6800xt (when it comes out)
b550 tomahawk mobo
AORUS NVME Gen3 SSD 1TB (can someone see if this is the best option I dont really know much about these)
LIAN-LI - PC-O11DX Dynamic Mid-Tower ATX PC Case (Idk about this one it was £115 but i dont mind spending more money if there are better options)

I currently have 2x8GB of 2133Mhz RAM, will i be able to add another 16 or 8gb stick?

Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom