Asus ROG Swift PG329Q

Associate
Been reading up on monitors and this one sounds rather good:

ASUS ROG Swift PG329Q Gaming Monitor – 32 inch WQHD (2560 x 1440), Fast IPS, 175Hz*, 1ms (GTG), Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync, G-SYNC Compatible, DisplayHDR™ 600
  • 32 inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) Fast IPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 175*Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
  • Fast IPS technology enables a 1ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
  • G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
  • ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
  • High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional colour gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDR™ 600 certification
As it seems to not have been released anywhere is there anything similar people would recommend? After a 32" or similar.

sfg

sfg

Associate
I'm also following this monitor for quite some time, as well as two other that, as far as I understand, use the same panel.
They are Acer Predator xb323u and MSI PS321QR.
The MSI seems to be available in 1 or 2 places, but it does not have any adaptive sync, so eh.

Soldato
There aren't many (any) IPS 32" fast refresh monitors available currently.

This looks to be the perfect display - hopefully it's released before Christmas.

Soldato
Looks like this just released today, mine got shipped out.
I've looked all over and this is the closest I could get to my needs at 32".

Hi Chris I’m from Jersey too, I recently imported a LG 27GN950-B from ocUK. The monitor ticked all the boxes except being 27” but I overlooked that and am very happy with my purchase.

I guess you’ll have to pay GST when it arrives in Jersey as the threshold is now £ 135.

Soldato
Hi Chris I’m from Jersey too, I recently imported a LG 27GN950-B from ocUK. The monitor ticked all the boxes except being 27” but I overlooked that and am very happy with my purchase.

I guess you’ll have to pay GST when it arrives in Jersey as the threshold is now £ 135.

Sometimes they miss stuff at customs but yeah, it's no biggie.
Better than 20%!

Associate
Unfortunately lack of hdmi 2.1 is the killer for me as I need a monitor to play the x series when it releases, other wise this would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom