Space Hulk: Deathwing

Soldato
I'm not on the hardest level. I swear I don't usually suck this bad!

I don't know how much the balance was changed in single player, but a little trick was to give theDevastator Terminator a Thunder Hammer or Lightning Claws and remove his Assault Cannon, because he sucked with it and was just better in melee. lol

Don't know if that's still true anymore, but it it could work.

I hear the Flamethrower or the Storm Bolter with the Hellfire ammo is really OP.

If you having a bad time, you can always get online and play with others to learn the maps and how to do them, but that kinda ruins the game a little.

Soldato
As usual, made it through the very next attempt after moaning about it. I think I'm just going about it a little too headstrong - sometimes need to take a few steps back, and channel the xenos down hallways and through chokes, as opposed to trying to fight them face on. I'll soldier on - I'd prefer to finish it solo before going online and having people rush through everything.

edit: Thanks for the advice! I appreciate it.

Soldato
This is currently on sale for under £7, so I bought copies for myself and my son. Haven’t really played it yet, but has a good vibe to it.
For £7 it's worth it. They nailed the 40k atmosphere, but it's really best played in MP, which is basically dead now

Back
Top Bottom