• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
Just got a watchdogs code in the mail so I'm hoping that means my 3080 is shipping today. YESSSSSS that Large shipment of MSI Trios must be in now.

Associate
Just got a MSI Ventus x3 RTX 3070 from another site and getting it delivered tomorrow it seems. Will cancel my order here and will never be back to OCUK as the customer service is shocking, no updates on my order and the worst thing is they even take your money before knowing what position you will be in for the queue which is just not on.

Associate
Just got a MSI Ventus x3 RTX 3070 from another site and getting it delivered tomorrow it seems. Will cancel my order here and will never be back to OCUK as the customer service is shocking, no updates on my order and the worst thing is they even take your money before knowing what position you will be in for the queue which is just not on.

Same site as me I guess.
Just waiting on delivery information.

Associate
Inno3D are preparing a small shipment of X3 and X4 3070's now but have already warned me they are struggling to find air space as Apple has being pre-booking all the flights to distribute their new phone to the world, so Inno3D have said to expect small shipping delays potentially.
@Gibbo any update on these inno3d delivery?, Cheers

Associate
Ordered an asus tuff 3070 oc yesterday from a different site and its been despatched already for delivery tommorow .Go on stock checker and put in 3070 alerts much quicker stock available elswhere.Had another alert today for 10 msi cards available from another site.

Back
Top Bottom