• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Gutted! Managed to get an Series X into my cart last night via microsoft but payment kept dying on there end... it's sat in my cart but it's not available :( reached out to support hoping they maybe able to push it along but just told to keep trying.

Edit: Oh oh support may have saved the day and got one from Ireland for me!

Did you call them or is there an online chat type thing? If it was chat do you have a link?

Soldato
Pre ordered 3 games this morning to go along side my Series X

Assassin's creed Valhalla, Call of Duty Cold War and Cyberpunk.

How do Activision get away with charging £62.85 for the next gen version of COD ?!??

Soldato
Glad i'm not the only one in this situation, I'm tempted to switch the payment method to my other CC but worried that would complicate it even more. I got the same response from MS on the phone yesterday, they also told me I would get an email from MS if it kept failing.

Spoke to my CC provider as well yesterday and they said that as long as I responded 'yes' to the SMS alert yesterday (I did) then the system would allow the payment through on the next attempt. You're not using a Halifax CC as well by any chance?

Still nothing taken from my account yet. Anything your end?

Associate
I can’t tell much difference tbh I notice hdr more than res. Most people don’t pause games and zoom into the pixels or run in slow motion like digital foundry do.
I'm the same - HDR has a far greater impact for me unless I get unnaturally close to the screen.

Soldato
Pre ordered 3 games this morning to go along side my Series X

Assassin's creed Valhalla, Call of Duty Cold War and Cyberpunk.

How do Activision get away with charging £62.85 for the next gen version of COD ?!??

They get away with it because like you, people will pay it. That's just how business works. If it didn't sell at that price, they'd price it lower. If people still buy it, what reason have they got to lower it?

Back
Top Bottom