• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
Had one in basket, crashed in checkout.

"The Overclockers UK site is under-going maintenance at the moment, we apologise for any inconvenience."

Associate
sites down, got it in basket eventually and now i cant get on at all. diditn see the pay with account balance optin thouhg, i bought vouchers specifically for that

Associate
Wow pricing is all over the place. Some retailers are up to £50 cheaper...

Yeah, I was refreshing a competitor at the same time but ended OCUK went up first, so just grabbed one...If it arrives tomorrow, I won't care *too* much. If I end up in a queue, I'll be livid :D Don't want to be the sort of person that orders from 2 places only to send one back. And tbf, I get free delivery here and would've had to pay 11.50 quid at the competitor, so it's not outrageously more.

Associate
In theory I've got one from elsewhere - I have the email confirmation but can't see the order on their website though so lets wait and see.

Soldato
Well OcUk allowed adding basket but wouldn't progress to payment.
Competitor goes through, one 5800x ready for despatch :) still showing stock if you're quick ...

Back
Top Bottom