• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Soldato
Had one in my basket at OC, got to checkout, put in payment details and the site crashed. Was trying another site at the same time and it went through, OC lost out due to their site collapsing again.

Associate
That will be another big fail from Overclockers. Crashed while adding it to my basket. Thankfully it was problem free to order elsewhere, cheaper and also happy to take the business elsewhere now.

The place I got it from has also impressed more with their 3000 series communications....which wouldn't be hard right now. :)

Associate
All gone in about 4mins, pre order now in most places with ETA end of this month if your lucky.
Thought Id got lucky on a competitor site, was slow but I had entered paypal details but just as I submitted it I got a weird time out and the item had been removed message.

Another launch day and another day where no one can actually buy anything lol

Back
Top Bottom