• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Today I received a 1TB NVME card which I would have just loved to install in my PC and mirror the OS onto it, only I can't because I don't have a Graphics card ! I could do with borrowing one for a couple of days !

Associate
Hello all,

Here is some info on the models to arrive in OCUK in the next day or so from us, sorry it took me a while to collect the info and I was away yesterday.

GV-N3070AORUS M-8GD 1.0 = High teens

GV-N3070AORUS M-8GD 1.1 = Low number

GV-N3070EAGLE OC-8GD = Very high teens

GV-N3070EAGLE-8GD = Very small number

GV-N3080AORUS M-10GD = Very small number

GV-N3080AORUS X-10GD = Very small number

GV-N3080GAMING OC-10GD = Low teens

Last edited:
Associate
Nice one! Still no.4 for a Ventus but no email grrrr.

Since number 8 and 10 have reported shipping, and we've been told that 30 arrived on Discord it might be an idea to ask Shovinus on Discord to check your order. Seems to not have much IT stuff to do today and is just sitting there looking things up for us, so likely the fastest way to chase it and make sure you haven't been missed.

Associate
Hello all,

Here is some info on the models to arrive in OCUK in the next day or so from us, sorry it took me a while to collect the info and I was away yesterday.

Appreciate the update. Am I right in thinking that means no 3080 Eagles still?

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Hello all,

Have the cards at the top that I assume from the N306T rather than N3070 or N3080 are 3060 Tis been officially announced yet?

EDIT: Guess not since they were edited out.

So, for whenever the launch is we know OC should have at least:

3060 Ti Aorus MASTER: Very Small Number
3060 Ti Eagle OC: Low Teens
3060 Ti Gaming OC: High Twenties

Associate
Hello all,

So no 3080/3070 visions oc alongside all those gigabyte cards?

Soldato
Since number 8 and 10 have reported shipping, and we've been told that 30 arrived on Discord it might be an idea to ask Shovinus on Discord to check your order. Seems to not have much IT stuff to do today and is just sitting there looking things up for us, so likely the fastest way to chase it and make sure you haven't been missed.
Ok cheers, but whats Discord?

Associate
no delivery for me 103rd in queue for x trio bet i will lose out on this shipment, bad luck this year as it is =(
scratch that its just been shipped omgggggggg

just in time for destiny 2 launch!!!!! and a new op overkilll desktop

3950x 4x Samsung 980' pros (Asus hyper/ new addition)

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
@ASUS GPU Support - So where did you disappear then? At least the Gigabyte guy is here trying.

Last I recall seeing Asus GPU Support guy was when he was giving out wrong information, then came back and corrected it and then never seen him since. Maybe he was let go? :p

If you are still around, what is the deal with ASUS TUF 3080? Can we expect a delivery before Cyberpunk 2077 is out? If so how many, no good just a single digit number.

Edit, just had a look and it says last seen October 6th. Maybe they did let him go, otherwise what was the point of him joining up and not bothering to be of any use? Just makes ASUS look worse, would be better not joining up if you are going to do that no? :D

Associate
Ok cheers, but whats Discord?

Its a now common chatroom like program that seems to be the popular one with gamers these days. https://discord.gg/cre5C22g is an invite link that should work for OC's one, you'll likely need an account with Discord (but I assume it'll walk you through it). Shovinus their IT Guy has been answering order/shipment queries in the sales-queries channel since this morning.

Associate
@Gibbo
Hello all,

We are never going to get 3080 Eagles from this reseller it seems.

All being diverted to the King of the Cases?

Associate
Hello all,

Where are the 3080 Eagles????
You said this about 3080 Eagles Post 12001
Hey Danny,

There is a small amount arriving next week (teens) with a larger amount due to arrive the week after. The amounts are now being increased but it's still slow progress, I'm unsure if the OCUK queue system includes PC back orders for these cards. You'd need to check with them to be sure.

What on earth is going on? None of these cards you said were on the way (and also said shipped to OCUK) have appeared, and now you're saying that the 2nd shipment (the 'larger amount') now won't have any 3080 Eagles at all! Yet GB are shipping them everywhere else? I'm sorry, your post raises more questions than you've answered.

Associate
Done, canceled my other Aorus master, not to mention gigabyte sending less than 10 cards after weeeeeks and weeeks, ocuk selling way over the MRSP for a card they can't provide. Begging for something you are already paid for is a scam. anyways anyone has better changes by trying a different website.

Associate
Asus, oh Asus, where are you?
Please come and tell us what we must do
To secure our TUF 3080,
before November is through.

7 long weeks since the order
And still you force us with this torture
We only want to receive a card
So sort your **** out, your making this hard.

Associate
Done, canceled my other Aorus master, not to mention gigabyte sending less than 10 cards after weeeeeks and weeeks, ocuk selling way over the MRSP for a card they can't provide. Begging for something you are already paid for is a scam. anyways anyone has better changes by trying a different website.
3080?

Back
Top Bottom