• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Soldato
Have set up some stock alerts with companies charging MRSP. Now happy to enjoy the reviews with no risk of remorse. I almost bought the 5800x but I just couldn't bring myself to pay the £8.99 Overchargers tax.

I think I'll avoid day one releases from now on as they really aren't a pleasant experience and I don't need any product that badly.

Associate
Well that was classic! I have 6 bank security number texts from 3 different shops (including OCUK) all added to cart before 2pm, all failed.

Nevermind :) Put through a pre-order with OCUK for a 5800x, but will see when stock arrives... Expecting a few weeks to a month.

Associate
Well Overclockers were useless, I got to the basket pretty quickly and when I clicked confirm the loading too so long the capatcha timed out so I've nor been able to confirm an order.

So I ordered a 5800x from a competitor, managed to check out after just 8 minutes, but my confirmation says estimated delivery is 30 November... I'm hoping this is just a place holder and when they process the orders they will allocate them on a first come first served basis and hope that 14:08 was early enough to get the first batch.

Soldato
Never mind literally just got one, coming tomorrow from the place that adds it to your basket for 15 minutes and only sells stock they have :) Cancelling my order from the czech place now lol and also the uk competitor

Soldato
Site nuked at 2pm for me nothing would even bring a web page up - checked out elsewhere and I *think* I got a 5900X ... maybe - says delivery expected 20th Nov - not sure will have to wait and see. I was going to wait a few months but I can sell my 3900X to recoup some costs.
Same, will sell 3900x. I have a pre order from a competitor with protect + 3 free items (including farcry 6) for less... I thought OcUK said 5pm?

Associate
Managed to get my 5900x order through on OC at around 14:09 after 13 minutes of crashing. Payment taken, didn't get order/payment confirmation page but order is on account and just received order confirmation email so assuming all is ok...

Soldato
Haha 5900x available to buy now. And it’s 30quid cheaper than OCUK

£40 cheaper than OCUK on a £500 part that’s a bit of price hike!

Soldato
Was all set, waiting at 13.55 with my wishlist ready to add to basket, then got kicked out of the site. Still can't log into store.

Tried a few other places but no luck for me. Guess my project build which is sat waiting for a new CPU, will just have to wait for now. :(

Back
Top Bottom