Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Also LOL at drinking buxton water, in my 8.9 years as a water taste tester for evian I can tell you now, their water is wetter than normal, which to anyone as experienced as myself is a big no no.

Wetter than normal? Surely if you pour it over someone they either get wet or they stay dry :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Wetter than normal? Surely if you pour it over someone they either get wet or they stay dry :p
That depends on whether they are wearing wet protection equipment such as a coat or latex gimp suit. I therefore conclude that how wet bottled water is, depends entirely on what you are wearing at the time. To use Apples words (probably), "You're drinking it wrong". Just gimp up and all water is the same wetness. Problem solved.

Soldato
That depends on whether they are wearing wet protection equipment such as a coat or latex gimp suit. I therefore conclude that how wet bottled water is, depends entirely on what you are wearing at the time. To use Apples words (probably), "You're drinking it wrong". Just gimp up and all water is the same wetness. Problem solved.

Ahh yes now I understand, I would also point out the difference in wetness when my girlfriend looks at her personal trainer compared to when looking at me, the covid blob :(

Soldato
I was aware it takes a while to get cold, even the company says to keep the keg in the fridge beforehand which I did and it has stayed cold for a day, so no issues there. I inserted the keg a couple hours before I first pulled a pint and got a two finger head which was fine, I think most of the people moaning about froth don't understand beer kegs. I've seen so many on Youtube get it out of the fridge, slam it on the counter, put it in the dispenser and then moan about froth :rolleyes: as for sound, it isn't any louder than my microwave, blender, kettle or even a running tap, so I can live with it.

I'm aware of Perfect Draft and Blade but as said, I didn't want anything too bulky. If I wanted something that size I'd have gone for a Klarstein Skal anyway.

When we buy a place later this year I will probably modify a fridge into a kegerator and either pass this on or keep as a spare tap, until then it seems to be fine.

Here's my second pulled pint, it has a slightly smaller head than the first and is lovely and cold.

That Skal looks like a bargain, I take it it can use the same kegs as the Philips system (who I think have the largest number of beers available?) I thought about buying one of the Philips systems after a family friend had one and I liked the novelty but was a bit put off by the price (indeed the Blade looks good but just stupid for the money. It would make way more sense to just build a keginator. The Skal looks like something I can justify. MOre research definitely needed!

Associate
That Skal looks like a bargain, I take it it can use the same kegs as the Philips system (who I think have the largest number of beers available?) I thought about buying one of the Philips systems after a family friend had one and I liked the novelty but was a bit put off by the price (indeed the Blade looks good but just stupid for the money. It would make way more sense to just build a keginator. The Skal looks like something I can justify. MOre research definitely needed!

I don't think so. The perfect draft kegs are PD only. They have a bag in that contains the beer and the machine pressurizes the gap between the keg and the bag squeezing it out like a Capri sun. That's how they get the shelf life. Think the Skal uses the 5 litre ones from a supermarket. Not sure how long they stay fresh for.

Associate

Yea as Gav said above, the Skal takes the 5L kegs you find in the supermarket. A lot of craft breweries use them too so that system is probably the best by far for variety of beer. I would have grabbed that myself had I not wanted something a little more compact, I would never get one of them 5L kegs in our tiny fridge.

Associate
I was tempted by one but was concerned over how long the keg kept in it. Ended up going with the Philips Perfect Draft as it has a good selection, and the kegs stay fresh for 30 days once opened if needed.

Soldato
I can tell looking at the head on this beer that you are wearing a skirt and have painted toe nails on your left foot.

Also LOL at drinking buxton water, in my 8.9 years as a water taste tester for evian I can tell you now, their water is wetter than normal, which to anyone as experienced as myself is a big no no.

The secret is out Psycho Sonny has two accounts!!!!!!!!

Associate
Nice, what's the case? I just got a B550M motherboard and it's nice, very happy with it. Haven't overclocked anything yet though as I've been waiting for OcUK to send my radiator for about 2 weeks now...

Looks like Corsair 4000 series.

That's the one, 4000X in this instance. Decent case but perhaps a bit expensive vs the competition from Phanteks and Lian Li in this range.

Soldato
A glass light shade

IMG-20201106-134820-01.jpg

Some screws

IMG-20201106-134847-01.jpg

And some coffee pods

IMG-20201106-135059-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom