• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Think it's perfect consol to have along side a ps5 and switch, if you down own say a ps5 then I'd say series X is needed but if you do I think S is perfect companion for game pass etc

I went for a Series S purely for Game Pass and the digital games I've obtained over the years on a big TV. It should compliment my PC which is my main gaming 'system'.

Soldato
He also said that MS will not be sending out the consoles for delivery "on the 10th" but they will be shipped "on the 10th" so expect them a few days after that. A bit rubbish that but I believe him more than the others that I had spoken to on the phone.
My order literally says "Estimated delivery November 10". "Estimated" gives them their excuse not to, but my expectations have been set. I imagine there would be a fair few unhappy bunnies if they don't get it that day.

Man of Honour
My order literally says "Estimated delivery November 10". "Estimated" gives them their excuse not to, but my expectations have been set. I imagine there would be a fair few unhappy bunnies if they don't get it that day.

MS even with "Express Delivery" usually show "Estimated" with a 2-day range; generally though its a UPS Next Day Delivery

Soldato
I have no idea how you guys who are phoning up MS are getting these helpful people, I ve had 3 women tell me they are out of stock in every country then one said she would check stock in Poland and Ireland then tapped on her keyboard in a very fakery way and shot back with "I told you, out of stock sir"

Associate
Unbelievable. 4th time I've rang someone after 3 continuous days where they "didn't automatically attempt to take payment again", spoke to a guy this time who said what i'd need to do is go to my account details, go to the Xbox preorder and reselect the same payment option and apply. That way it updates the system and card payment will then be taken. Within 30 seconds of doing that the money was taken from my account. Why on earth was I not told this the past 3 days. Oh well, seems to be fine now. He also said that MS will not be sending out the consoles for delivery "on the 10th" but they will be shipped "on the 10th" so expect them a few days after that. A bit rubbish that but I believe him more than the others that I had spoken to on the phone.

thanks for the info here. Just done the same and now have pending payment on my account. What a nightmare. Best had come on release day due to preordered on first day they released them.

Permabanned
Caporegime
OP
Interesting reading all these reviews. There are still embargoes in place preventing full disclosure of some things. Like they are not allowed to talk about DiRT 5 because it has performance issues right now nor Quick Resume on X|S Optimized games because it doesn't work properly and AC Valhalla is 60fps on XSX but 30fps on XSS.

The Ars.Technica man spilled all the above.

The sooner 10th and 12th November come and no-one can be gagged anymore, the better if you ask me.

Soldato
I bought a 1tb big standard external USB drive for the older Xbox one,Xbox 360 of Xbox games to run off I'll only use the internal storage on the Series s for optimized games

Back
Top Bottom