PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Soldato
Currently playing We Happy Few. Pretty decent so far.

I remember it getting panned for terrible performance back when it was released, this must have been patched as it is running fine for me.

Ooh, might have to check it out. Always liked the look of it but was put off by the poor reception it got. Forgot they'd added it to gamepass.

Associate
Jedi fallen order is coming to game pass on November 10th when Ea play comes to games pass. Looking forward to this, almost bought it a few times :)

Associate
I played through day of the tentacle the other day, really enjoyed it, played all the monkey islands when I was younger but not this for some reason.

Soldato
Is there a good deal out there for say a year of PC Game pass?

I had it when it was 3.99 a month but cancelled a few months back. Fancy trying more games now.

I've noticed I can still use a month of "Ultimate" for £1 but after that is there any deal worth going for?

Associate
Wow just seen the email from Microsoft where they are including EA Play to game pass for no extra cost which means 60 odd EA games added. Game Pass is even better value now!

I signed up for the Ultimate for £1 offer, it said EA Play was included but it isn't yet.

Your email didn't happen to have a date it was coming?

Associate
I signed up for the Ultimate for £1 offer, it said EA Play was included but it isn't yet.

Your email didn't happen to have a date it was coming?
EA Play was added to Game Pass when the Series X and S launched. The games are available to download, I've been playing the Star Wars Fallen Order and UFC game from EA.

Back
Top Bottom