Sorry face book question

Permabanned
OP
Done that before but it's the easiest way of keeping in touch with some people. Basically I don't want to appear any where on fbi publicly. Just to people I've added

Soldato
Done that before but it's the easiest way of keeping in touch with some people. Basically I don't want to appear any where on fbi publicly. Just to people I've added

Unfortunately the moment anyone posts something along the lines of "Al-Qaeda" in one of your threads here you will automatically be on an FBI watch list.

Man of Honour
AFAIK you can't hide yourself on other people's list of friends - though you can hide your own list of friends and otherwise lockdown your account and minimise your visibility and how much information is public - including preventing other people from messaging or adding your account as a friend, etc.

Soldato
I've often wondered this, but ultimately it's just not how Facebook operates.

I have my friends/family on there, but i'm also in a lot of public groups based on hobbies, that i'll comment on. I'd prefer it if my replies/posts in groups weren't shown on everyones feeds, but i've just come to accept that it is how it is.

Back
Top Bottom