• iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters
Commissario
iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB Graphite ordered for delivery Friday 13th Nov
HomePod mini Space Grey ordered for delivery 117th Nov - 19th Nov

Had to use the app as the website is still saying "Almost there".

Soldato
256gb graphite max ordered, wed 11th :) silicone case and fast charger, was going to go for 512gb but i have a 256gb 11 pro max that still after a year i have over 100gb free

edit, case and charger coming 11th the phone 13th :)

Soldato
So on the leather cases it says in the description that overtime you will get a circular mark on the leather case, and the last image in the gallery shows what it'll look like. Not sure what to do really. I'd prefer the clear case, but I worry about it yellowing, and dust getting trapped in the back and looking awful after a while. Has anyone used any of the previous clear cases and can comment on how well the seals around the edges of the phone are at keeping dust out, and whether they yellowed over time?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

So on the leather cases it says in the description that overtime you will get a circular mark on the leather case, and the last image in the gallery shows what it'll look like. Not sure what to do really. I'd prefer the clear case, but I worry about it yellowing, and dust getting trapped in the back and looking awful after a while. Has anyone used any of the previous clear cases and can comment on how well the seals around the edges of the phone are at keeping dust out, and whether they yellowed over time?
They won’t keep dust out but they will stay clear. Get a clear case on Amazon for £10.

Back
Top Bottom