• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
Just got an email with queue update - 5950x (Ordered 14:11).
You are currently in queue position 2. LMAO I guess I am getting it next week :D
That's still unlucky though lol, being second in the queue with first queue "news/update".

Associate
5950x ordered 16:42 yesterday, number 238 in the queue.
A little miffed they were available before 5pm, I would have ordered earlier had I known!
Luckily I checked the site as I’d just boarded my flight home from Athens and was going to lose signal.
I’m hoping the replenishing stock is way better than the GPU crap that is still going on.....

Associate
5950x ordered 16:42 yesterday, number 238 in the queue.
A little miffed they were available before 5pm, I would have ordered earlier had I known!
Luckily I checked the site as I’d just boarded my flight home from Athens and was going to lose signal.
I’m hoping the replenishing stock is way better than the GPU crap that is still going on.....
at the very least you can add more cpu's to a pallet than gpu's!

Associate
This means that with the £50 they added on top of retail price based on the queue alone theyve made nearly £10k extra on pre-orders in 2.5 hours. This is mouth frothing craziness.
Not trying to excuse it, but keep in mind that due to COVID they are now running the warehouse through the night to keep better social distancing and still keep shipping the products. That alone will eat that extra £10k without any problem, in staffing costs, electricity, heating etc....

Associate
Not trying to excuse it, but keep in mind that due to COVID they are now running the warehouse through the night to keep better social distancing and still keep shipping the products. That alone will eat that extra £10k without any problem, in staffing costs, electricity, heating etc....

If that was the case all the retailers would have been doing it. There were only two major e-tailers with higher than rrp pricing at launch, one of them had no stock and opened pre-orders only. Smaller places I get this argument totally, and brick and mortar stores that have now switched to online sales or massively increased online sales. Totally understandable. OCUK? No. This is purely for profiteering. They charge more because people pay it, simple as that.

Associate
My order got confirm at 14:05 from Bolton. 12:45 at night i got email that I'm on pre order list for 20 November. Not happy at all I was under a impresion if I get it in my basket It will be mine so I stop hunting for otheres as to give a chance to more of people. I'm ****** but what can I do now. Company that been in buissnes for 30 years can't make a queueing system right.

I had the same situation, product showed in stock, added to cart and checked out, I got the confirmation just after 2pm which stated estimated date as 6th and a second update showing the 6th followed by an email later in the evening stating I'm a preorder with an excpected date of the 20th, I get the demand is high and sites struggle with the traffic however it's the conflicting information that irriates me.

Soldato
It happens, when something is incredibly high demand it’s possible to sell more than you have as systems don’t update fast enough.

It’s normally fine day to day but can cause issues at times like this. It’s just life and happens all the time.

Had a pair of trainers cancelled for the same reason. Order went through fine as showed in stock, by the time they came to pick it the next day and got down to my order there was none left.

Back
Top Bottom