• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I wonder how many grab a card from a competitor but then keep their original OC order on the off-chance it arrives quick enough to flog it for more than they paid?

Soldato
Cheers for this, for some reason my Distil didnt notify me about the 3080, did it show up with Buy Now or didnt even get that far?

It takes you to the nvidia page which then takes you where you can actually buy it but goes quickly, I was on the page checking out within 20 seconds.

No one notification seems to cover everything, I was only using part alert but a few friends had earlier success with nvidia discord and telegram.

Back
Top Bottom