• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official OCUK Cinebench R20 benchmark Thread ***

Associate
I aint going to do multi thread, a bit pointless when I have half the cores of a 5950X + Dark Hero lol

I did some RAM tuning and got latency down to 53.6ns so far.

Associate
Good result on the ram latency. Nice to see gains there.
I was getting around 63.7ns on my 3800X so its a nice improvement. This is at 3800Mhz, I am yet to try 4000Mhz but that depends on BIOS + there is not a lot of information about it so far. I would also have to run tests to make my 3600Mhz C16 kit run at 4000Mhz.

Associate
I was getting around 63.7ns on my 3800X so its a nice improvement. This is at 3800Mhz, I am yet to try 4000Mhz but that depends on BIOS + there is not a lot of information about it so far. I would also have to run tests to make my 3600Mhz C16 kit run at 4000Mhz.
4000Mhz might be possible with the 8 pack ram, some forum members have managed to hit them speeds.

Associate
4000Mhz might be possible with the 8 pack ram, some forum members have managed to hit them speeds.
I have an 8 Pack kit too, Im just not sure about all the timings for this specific kit, AND I only have a 5800X to test which can be a hit or miss at 4000Mhz since I dont think they are guaranteed to be able to hit it 2000Mhz FCLK.

Associate
Is that just boosting to 4.95? is it still stock?

You're 2% short of 650, at 5.1Ghz it would do it, i would imagine that's not going to be easy but someone will do it.

Updated your score :)
I only pressed the Auto OC button on Ryzen Master which supposely turns on PBO. I know its better to do it on the BIOS but its late to look at proper values. I did it to see if it did anything and got 100Mhz more. Did that 1 run and turned it off, I'll investigate it further tomorrow.

Caporegime
OP
I only pressed the Auto OC button on Ryzen Master which supposely turns on PBO. I know its better to do it on the BIOS but its late to look at proper values. I did it to see if it did anything and got 100Mhz more. Did that 1 run and turned it off, I'll investigate it further tomorrow.

Thank's, i've changed it to PBO, to keep it accurate :)

Back
Top Bottom