• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
I'm sure I've seen somewhere but any aftermarket options for the 12 pin adapter?

I have gone for moddiy. Can google them, they are based in HK and can take about 2-3 week to arrive. However ordered loads from them including 12 pin and they do steller job. Can specify the length, color, PSU, no heatshrink used etc. gone for there silver wire finish which no one else does and looks great

VKkupO8.jpg

Soldato
moddiy site, I've ordered one as I don't want the ugly adapter.

I have gone for moddiy. Can google them, they are based in HK and can take about 2-3 week to arrive. However ordered loads from them including 12 pin and they do steller job. Can specify the length, color, PSU, no heatshrink used etc. gone for there silver wire finish which no one else does and looks great

Excellent, thanks both.

Soldato
did you guys go for the extension cable or the modular cable?

I personally went for the modular cable, pair of 8 pins right into the PSU going into the 12 pin.

i imagine though in hindsight a extension may give you more options if you ever change your PSU and if the bit where the extension plugs into the other cable will be hidden with most cases.

Ree

Ree

Associate
I personally went for the modular cable, pair of 8 pins right into the PSU going into the 12 pin.

i imagine though in hindsight a extension may give you more options if you ever change your PSU and if the bit where the extension plugs into the other cable will be hidden with most cases.

think i'll grab the extension as i will probably change out the psu at some point down the road.

Soldato
I imagine they can ship on Saturdays if your getting a Monday delivery without an issue. Can see plenty of parts available to buy today (Saturday) in time for delivery on Monday.

Associate
Anyone get the free codes with their shipping confirmation? When I got the 3070FE on launch the Geforce Now code came through via email just after it was picked. With the 3080FE today it went straight to dispatched with no codes being emailed at all though. Not like its a deal breaker obviously but COD would occupy me until CP2077.

Anyone still looking you really do need to get on discord for this. I bagged one and paid bitcoin...was done and order confirmed before the twitter alert even went out. You don't need to worry about the site slowing down either, there's not enough traffic you just got to be FAST on the url and quick through the checkout when its released. Distill didn't go off at all (5 second refresh) then popped up an error from the windows notification bar 3 minutes after I'd ordered, it's a waste of time. I've tried loads of different parts alerts on telegram, discord, twitter and facebook, this one is by far the quickest and best (free of course) : https://discord.gg/mJ3qtCk .

They were dropped last on Thursday last week just before the 3070FE launch and the drops are usually 6 or 7 days apart. They have released each drop between 12:30pm and 2:30pm and were never going to drop on or before 5000 series release day as the store would've been swamped with orders. It was always going to be today if at all this week. Obviously patterns can change, but this worked out for me.

Hope that's of help to those of you still looking, and good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom