FIFA 21

Soldato
Basically it strongly favours those who have more free time during the week, like content creators etc. However when they don’t like it, as it means you have nothing to play for once your games are up. Admittedly they have nothing else in their lives other than Fifa, so this is a huge hit for them. :p
Like content creators do Rivals!
The only thing most content creators do is WL and FUT Draft. And in most cases, open loads and loads of packs.
What do they get from Rivals?

Maybe they do objective players, although this year it seems a lot of the objectives are done in friendlies?

Soldato
Played one game of Champs. He got two penalties from shoulder barges in the box. Has something changed in this new patches? I still get yellows for everything as well.

Thankfully won 3-0 on pens. 3-3 in ET, he then makes it 5-3 before I get lucky and pull it back. Planned on playing more, but that was too much...

Soldato
Was 9-1 now 11-5. Would always stop at 10 but I had to play more due to working this weekend. That being said the gameplay I've seen today is up there with the worst I've seen.

Also the last rat I played picked a football that was tiny and silver, I literally couldn't see it like wtf even is that.

Really not enjoying this patch it's so slow and I'm still winning a lot more than losing.

Soldato
Was 9-1 now 11-5. Would always stop at 10 but I had to play more due to working this weekend. That being said the gameplay I've seen today is up there with the worst I've seen.

Also the last rat I played picked a football that was tiny and silver, I literally couldn't see it like wtf even is that.

Really not enjoying this patch it's so slow and I'm still winning a lot more than losing.
Nothing. Has. Changed. :D

Soldato
Buy more points and it will make you feel better old boy.
Serious question what is wrong with you recently? Do you not read replies properly or are you just trying to be funny? I noticed it in the footie threads as well, lockdown got you bad?

I don’t recall complaining about the game, in fact I think it’s a decent iteration so far. My issue is when you say it’s not changed from the last patch it’s just completely bizarre. For better or worse I think it’s fair to say the majority of players accept the gameplay has changed quite significantly anddd breathe.

Decent start for me the champs 5-0 playing some good stuff again, as always sure I’ll get bumped up into the tier where players are simply better than me :mad:

Don
OP
Serious question what is wrong with you recently? Do you not read replies properly or are you just trying to be funny? I noticed it in the footie threads as well, lockdown got you bad?

I don’t recall complaining about the game, in fact I think it’s a decent iteration so far. My issue is when you say it’s not changed from the last patch it’s just completely bizarre. For better or worse I think it’s fair to say the majority of players accept the gameplay has changed quite significantly anddd breathe.

Decent start for me the champs 5-0 playing some good stuff again, as always sure I’ll get bumped up into the tier where players are simply better than me :mad:

I’m perfectly fine. The fact is you can’t respect an opinion, I’m not asking you to change yours, but trying to ridicule me for not noticing the changes is getting tiresome. I mean how often do you wanna bring up the fact I asked people to stop moaning about the same things constantly, it’s boring.

What I can’t get my head around is those who are the most vocal about EA and the disaster the game usually becomes still throw money at them, not just you but the tirade of “creators”’ and the puppets that follow them. If it’s that crap just stop playing it, it owes you nothing and you certainly don’t owe EA anything. You’re saying this version is good but then stating anyone who dares say they haven’t noticed the difference after patches. The changes affect everyone so everyone is in the same boat. Adapt or go play PES :p

You made me go all handbags when I should have jus suspended you :) go walk your dog

Soldato
I'm still not noticing a massive change if I'm honest, thats after 20 rivals games and 5 champs games. Although it does feel a lot more like Fifa 20 than I'm liking - its still far superior though.

Reverse elastico has replaced the elastico as the glitchy skill move of choice, I need to take some time to learn the meta, but again I think I'm going to go back to being a Gold 3 / Gold 2 merchant. Its not worth getting frustrated over the game.

Soldato
I’m perfectly fine. The fact is you can’t respect an opinion, I’m not asking you to change yours, but trying to ridicule me for not noticing the changes is getting tiresome. I mean how often do you wanna bring up the fact I asked people to stop moaning about the same things constantly, it’s boring.

What I can’t get my head around is those who are the most vocal about EA and the disaster the game usually becomes still throw money at them, not just you but the tirade of “creators”’ and the puppets that follow them. If it’s that crap just stop playing it, it owes you nothing and you certainly don’t owe EA anything. You’re saying this version is good but then stating anyone who dares say they haven’t noticed the difference after patches. The changes affect everyone so everyone is in the same boat. Adapt or go play PES :p

You made me go all handbags when I should have jus suspended you :) go walk your dog
Having re-read our exchanges if you did genuinely think I was ridiculing you then I apologise, not because of a threat of a suspension but more because in my mind I was having a laugh. If that isn’t the case than are enough ***heads in the real world without me adding to that on tech forum. So again, please, accept my apologies.

Back to Fifa who’s a decent RB as cancelo isn’t cutting the mustard anymore.

Soldato
Having re-read our exchanges if you did genuinely think I was ridiculing you then I apologise, not because of a threat of a suspension but more because in my mind I was having a laugh. If that isn’t the case than are enough ***heads in the real world without me adding to that on tech forum. So again, please, accept my apologies.

AWB has been very solid for me.

Don
OP

Haha, don’t worry dude. I think we know each other well enough, I’m not precious about the game I guess I just feel any changes reflect everyone and no has any advantage unless if you have a particular fast team that isn’t so fast :p xxxxx

Back
Top Bottom