• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
No, i think still only form the same place, i got it yesterday same place as you but they haven't allocated the stock to my order yet it seems. its possible they oversold or mine has been delayed. i dont know

Associate
I ordered one too but mines still awaiting picking, im really hoping im not gonna get screwed by them again, they've still got 800 of mine for a PNY card that showed as in stock on Wednesday night which they then emailed me about to say wont be available for weeks.
Damn maybe contact customer support bro I think they picked mine before even 6:00 yesterday so you might want to confirm that they are working on ur order on their side

Associate
Is it overlong and self-indulgent, yes, probably. If you think it's essay length, however, you probably didn't do too well in school.

You were doing great, but then you ruined it by dropping a passive aggressive insult in there.l :(

Anyways.. as the 6800 gets closer I must atart to look at these 6800XTs more. I'm over 1000 in the MSI Trio queue, thus I have time to switch if the 6800 is right for me. I wont order before reviews convince me, so I know I'll be queueing for that too. I have the 5900x coming, & I don't care a jot about ray tracing (who'd activate a feature that drops frame rates so much?). It's going to be an interesting 3 weeks.

Associate
When does the 6800XT release? I swear when j Google it the first 10 pages are the same article on different websites filled with the same adverts.

Associate
I ordered one too but mines still awaiting picking, im really hoping im not gonna get screwed by them again, they've still got 800 of mine for a PNY card that showed as in stock on Wednesday night which they then emailed me about to say wont be available for weeks.
Exactly the same boat hear mate. Them holding on to my £800 for five days after a 'glitch' was a bit hard to take - but I know from experience, Amazon pay takes forever to turn around a refund.

Associate
@Gibbo
Where is the 4th card ?
what happened to the other 6 ?
Why are people being queue jumped ?
Something seems off?
You were doing great, but then you ruined it by dropping a passive aggressive insult in there.l :(

Anyways.. as the 6800 gets closer I must atart to look at these 6800XTs more. I'm over 1000 in the MSI Trio queue, thus I have time to switch if the 6800 is right for me. I wont order before reviews convince me, so I know I'll be queueing for that too. I have the 5900x coming, & I don't care a jot about ray tracing (who'd activate a feature that drops frame rates so much?). It's going to be an interesting 3 weeks.
I want amd to do better this time, amd 6000 cards does have ray tracing too.

Associate
Its interesting to see how many are going to Jump to Radeon on launch expecting that launch to go any better, jumping the gun a bit especially the rumours on the availability of the new AMD CPU's being less than the NVidia 3000 series.
I have got a funny feeling that every company is going to suffer with major shortages this year.
I am hoping that AMD's launch will run smoothly and have enough cards, but just call it a gut feeling, its going to be the same, the advantage Radeons cards will have is that Manufacturers have had time to design and test their cards, unlike NVidia's launch.
Maybe the saving grace required, time will tell.

Associate
Double checked my emails deffos went from 578 to 525. My 578 position email was from the 23rd. I didnt get one last week just the 23rd and today. Maybe there was movement last week and i just didnt get an update?
Makes sense now. My 576 was from the 28th. Now I have to buy a new table after flipping the last one. It never ends :p

Associate
Its interesting to see how many are going to Jump to Radeon on launch expecting that launch to go any better, jumping the gun a bit especially the rumours on the availability of the new AMD CPU's being less than the NVidia 3000 series.
I have got a funny feeling that every company is going to suffer with major shortages this year.
I am hoping that AMD's launch will run smoothly and have enough cards, but just call it a gut feeling, its going to be the same, the advantage Radeons cards will have is that Manufacturers have had time to design and test their cards, unlike NVidia's launch.
Maybe the saving grace required, time will tell.

It would be unfortunate to have to buy a new monitor just for an RX6800XT, but I'll do it if I can score this over an RTX3080!

Associate
Cancelled my pre order. Bought an MSI from a competitor just now. Guys if you're far in the queue like I was, its honestly not worth it. Just cancel. I managed to bag a 3080 after 2 days of trying

Back
Top Bottom