Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
https://blog.bioware.com/2020/11/07/happy-n7-day-4/

Mass Effect Legendary Edition confirmed. Spring 2021 with XSeries enhancements.

So the rumoured remaster is finally announced. I'm looking forward to it, though they're vague about the updates. I do hope "technical features" means fixes to ME1's inventory/UI/combat problems. But still I'm looking forward to jumping back into the ME universe without needing to go through the rigmarole of trying to mod and tweak the games to play right.

Hopefully it'll be on game pass. :cool:

Oh cool, that's a lot of gaming!

Associate
Witaj!
Przygotuj się. Produkty zamówione przez Ciebie środa, 7 października 2020 zostały wysłane. Zapłacona kwota powinna już być widoczna na Twoim koncie.

Dziękujemy za zakupy w naszym sklepie. Niedługo dotrą one do Ciebie.

Looks like my order is on the way.... I think

Soldato
Yeh....I suppose it is ok if you have mega fast fibre and can download a game in not much time.

Sucks for people with cheaper fibre/slow broadband.
Shouldn't be an issue for most for a few weeks/months, as there's not enough PS5 games out to fill the SSD. I'm one of these with slow(ish) broadband, 25mbps or so, unlike my mate who lives less than a mile away with 350mbps... :( I've already asked him to dangle an extension cord out the window and give me his wifi password so I can drive up, sit in my car, and download a 50GB game in 20 minutes, vs my 5hrs...

Thank god for rest mode and overnight downloads!!!

Caporegime
Shouldn't be an issue for most for a few weeks/months, as there's not enough PS5 games out to fill the SSD. I'm one of these with slow(ish) broadband, 25mbps or so, unlike my mate who lives less than a mile away with 350mbps... :( I've already asked him to dangle an extension cord out the window and give me his wifi password so I can drive up, sit in my car, and download a 50GB game in 20 minutes, vs my 5hrs...

Thank god for rest mode and overnight downloads!!!

haha. yeh, if you have 350mbps, it is probably faster to download it again than wait for the transfer between drives!

Soldato
haha. yeh, if you have 350mbps, it is probably faster to download it again than wait for the transfer between drives!
Not quite, but getting there. DF tested external NVME, SSD and HDD transferring 172GB to them, and it was 11 mins, 17mins and 34mins respectively. Then 8 mins for the NVME and SSD, 21 mins for the HDD to move back to internal.

Caporegime
Not quite, but getting there. DF tested external NVME, SSD and HDD transferring 172GB to them, and it was 11 mins, 17mins and 34mins respectively. Then 8 mins for the NVME and SSD, 21 mins for the HDD to move back to internal.

thats better than i expected and good news. Shouldnt be too much of a hassle to bump some games off the main drive for a bit to install something else then.

Back
Top Bottom