Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [6th - 8th Nov 2020]

Soldato
I would happily see the current bottom three teams get relegated (West Brom, Burnley, Sheffield United). They're all boring, negative teams whose aim in any match is to avoid conceding. I want teams in the prem who aren't afraid to have a go, hence why Leeds are such a good addition.

Caporegime
West Brom just aren't very good, I wouldn't say they played the same as those other two. Newcastle are more akin to those two but the addition of Wilson and Fraser alongside ASM means they'll easily stay up.

Sheffield United seem to have changed philosophy, it wasn't long ago where they had their CB's bombing forward.

Don
Burnley are responsible for some of the most tedious games of football I've ever seen. Would be glad to see the back of them.
I honestly cannot remember seeing them involved in a good game. Even when they've been turned over by the top sides, the games have generally been terrible.

Their whole game plan is to make the match terrible and hope to pinch something from a set play or long ball.

Don
100%. How Dyche has got the plaudits he has is beyond me.

Because their team is freaking terrible and he's kept them in the PL for so many years. Unfortunately being in the PL is all they have going for them and will never attract or spend big on good players. The minute he tries playing something that resembles attractive football then they are done and dusted.

Back
Top Bottom