• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Were any of you Curry's people who have emails in the second batch of Pre Orders; you know, the one we were able to glitch into and order before the page went live? I'm guessing they are fulfilling them in the order they were placed...

Soldato
Can anyone tell me how game pass works with multiple users on the console?

Does the gamepass user have to be signed in at all times?

Not if the gamepass profile has that console set as their home xbox. On the home xbox other profiles can access gamepass / live benefits.

Man of Honour
Quite surprised mine shipped first thing this morning from MS using UPS as the courier. I might get it Monday knowing UPS.

Has it actually shipped? The dispatch notification usually comes when the UPS label is created; it probably won't get picked up until Monday.
I order a shed load of stuff from Microsoft for Work (Surface kit) and its always the same

Soldato
Just checked mine; Microsoft status says "In Transit" but if I go into UPS it says Label Created and Shipment Ready for UPS so I don't think its gone anywhere yet

Ah yeah same here actually. Just looked on ups UK tracking and shows label created.

Yep, mine is the same. Awaiting collection from Ingram Micro in Daventry GB. My guess is that it will be collected on Monday for shipping on Tuesday.

Associate
and whys that good? its meant to be a 1440p machine or some on here would have you believe its a 4k console
I think what people are saying is that it'll manage 4k with some titles, but MS are targeting 1440p........and likewise, more demanding titles will still be at 1080p. I don't think anyone is saying it's a 4k machine, just that 4k will be possible in less demanding games.

Back
Top Bottom