Demon's Souls Remake

Soldato
This is the only game I've went digital on. I'll new game+ it to death if it's good and it'll be worthless by the time I go to sell it on.

Pet Northerner
Don
Looking forward to this, although because there's nothing else I really want I have to wait until Christmas so the other half has something to give me.

Passing the time going through DS 1- 3 again.

Will probably pick up sekeiro for the PS5 to play in December.

Soldato
Not a difficulty option, NG+.

Is the wiki site wrong then:

New Game Plus is a feature of Demon's Souls and Demon's Souls Remake, wherein once the Final Boss is defeated, players have the option of replaying the game with their current stats and gear. After the credits, the players will head straight into the next playthrough. Consecutive playthroughs bring new challenges as enemies have increased health and damage.

Associate
Wasn't going to buy a launch game as I skipped PS4 so have some titles already bought (ghost, medievil, Yakuza collection + psplus collection) and didnt like the prices but I think I will bite on demon's souls now, through a friend I can get it £56 with colleague discount.

Played it on PS3 but that was 10 years ago only remember some parts.

Had tons of fun in dark souls 3 PvP I can already tell the PvP is going to be fun for weeks especially at launch with all the new players and people messing around with builds.

Soldato
I feel 4k 60 should have been the bare minimum for quality mode in my view.

4k 30 is not something I'm interested in. Indeed its very disappointing. I'm certainly not wanting to spend 60-70 quid on it. I hear Valhalla will be the same :(

Soldato
I'll very likely play with the 60fps option as I've only ever played the soulsbourne games on console so 60fps will be an awesome upgrade. The gameplay previews look incredible, definitely the launch title I'm most excited for!

Soldato
Is there much exploration or roaming around in Demon Souls? From the videos I've seen it looks like you're funneled down corridors constantly, kinda like older first person shooters where they had the illusion of being in a more open world but wasn't the case.

Soldato
Yeah it's totally open. You realise quite quickly where you're not supposed to be! The central hub is quite cool. A bit like Bloodborne's if you've played that.

Soldato
Not a difficulty option, NG+.

Is the wiki site wrong then:
I dont know what the other posters are on about (clearly never completed the original) but NG+ is in the game.

Its also been confirmed as the achievement list was released and has some achievements that will require multiple playthroughs.

Back
Top Bottom