Games you're playing, and games...

Associate
Planning to play The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening next on the Switch. Seems like it's quite short so should be able to finish it before the new consoles are launched.

Soldato
Got back into games recently so picked up MK11 and The Witcher 3 for cheap and a second hand copy of Madden 20. Should keep me going for a while! Enjoying all 3 and being vastly different is keeping me entertained.

Soldato
Currently in isolation in the bedroom as I've contracted Covid. So loads of game time, as there's sod all else to do.

Gave Journey to the Savage Planet a go. It's okay. The first four hours or so were great fun, but then the novelty wears odd & it starts to drag. Not sure whether I'll finish this one or not. I reckon I'm about 2/3rds of the way through.

Yesterday I moved on to Supraland. Muuuuch better. But I've almost finished it already (yeah, that level of good). Just got to tidy up the last few bits for 100% completion (if I can - there's one bit I think I might struggle with).

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Completed Inside tonight, what a game! Reminds me of Control with its weirdness

10/10 for sure :)

The art style, audio, gameplay everything was just so spot on. One of my favourite games for sure. Can't wait to see what they come up with next.

If you like your platformers give the Ori series a try if you haven't already, beautiful looking games.

Caporegime
Seeing as Sleeping Dogs is not 100% compatible with PS5, I'm playing through it again whilst I still have my PS4. Just as fun as ever, it's far better than any of the GTA titles if you ask me.

Man of Honour
Currently in isolation in the bedroom as I've contracted Covid. So loads of game time, as there's sod all else to do.

Gave Journey to the Savage Planet a go. It's okay. The first four hours or so were great fun, but then the novelty wears odd & it starts to drag. Not sure whether I'll finish this one or not. I reckon I'm about 2/3rds of the way through.

Yesterday I moved on to Supraland. Muuuuch better. But I've almost finished it already (yeah, that level of good). Just got to tidy up the last few bits for 100% completion (if I can - there's one bit I think I might struggle with).

Journey was one of the best coop experiences of this generation for me, while I found supraland extremely easy and clunky.

It’s interesting to see how different our experiences are.

Soldato
Journey was one of the best coop experiences of this generation for me, while I found supraland extremely easy and clunky.

It’s interesting to see how different our experiences are.

I haven't tried co-op. Will have to give it a go. It's mostly the combat I'm not keen on. I just find it an annoyance, stopping me exploring and cataloguing everything.

Finished Supra to 100% now. I thought it was great how well the game rewarded exploration. Managed to get all bar the last 10 chests without the detector and other cheese items. Not a difficult game, as you say. And I agree that it's clunky in places. But I enjoyed completing it (except the last chest, which took about an hour to find, even using the detector).

Soldato
The art style, audio, gameplay everything was just so spot on. One of my favourite games for sure. Can't wait to see what they come up with next.

If you like your platformers give the Ori series a try if you haven't already, beautiful looking games.

Spent today playing through Limbo and finished that in one sitting :D - Another great game. Some of the puzzle in these games are incredible.

That's Little Nightmares, Inside and Limbo all done and dusted. Definitely going to replay these again.

Is Ori on Playstation?

Associate
Just finished TLOU2 on survivor+ In just under 30hrs. One of the best of the generation and even better on 2nd play through. Hope they make a 3rd.

Soldato
How would one know which cross platform games are playable online in Co op mode?

I'm particular Streets of Rage 4. Can Co op work with one on PlayStation and the other on xbox?

Back
Top Bottom