• Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Has anyone had anything from Argos?

Just had this from Argos live chat....

There isn't any delivery information at the moment, the suppliers are currently working through the lists and sending out all tracking details, this can be up until 24 hours before, i can see everything is fine and processed ready just haven't got the tracking, so you will receive this no later than tomorrow if you haven't received this tomorrow pop back to us like you have today and we will have the information to give you.

Soldato
It's on the way!! Finger crossed it comes tomorrow
:D:D
Screenshot-20201108-090723-Gmail.jpg

Soldato
Man of Honour
Applicable to MS games, for 3rd party they say the feature is there, but 3rd party devs decide if they want to use it.

I am ok with it been a 1440p/1080p machine but I do feel textures shouldnt be weakened as a policy. Texture size isnt resolution.

This i think is microsoft trying to enforce market segregation, which explains the BC decision for xbox one titles on the S.

The S has less RAM so smaller textures are necessary.

Soldato
Its a bit of a shame we will probably never see the whole potential of the XB1X. Such a beast of a console held back in this gen.

Why do you think it's held back? Anything thus far optimised for it bwnefits, and there will still be games coming out that will have settings for it.

Caporegime
Thanks for that! Interesting as I wonder what it means to "pre order" something on the Day it's released!! If it means it'll come a few days after, I'd be tempted to have a go at this.
Well there is no guarantee that it will come a few days but from Game and their email to me, they said by 18th December. It may be that date or before but by 18th December you should have a console.

Back
Top Bottom