• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3DMark DirectX Raytracing Feature Test & Port Royal Bench Thread.

Associate
the test are all the same resolution no matter you set
Im getting no where near some of the scores on here, so I'm guessing my i7 9700K is bottlenecking my card. Not a massive issue as I bought the card mainly for work and I've seen a massive performance increase there, just didn't think my CPU would be a problem.

Caporegime
Im getting no where near some of the scores on here, so I'm guessing my i7 9700K is bottlenecking my card. Not a massive issue as I bought the card mainly for work and I've seen a massive performance increase there, just didn't think my CPU would be a problem.

tbh I doubt you’ll be bottlenecked in games for a damn good while yet, just benchmarks that love lots of threads.

Associate

Considering the current 3rd place is using a 7700K i think you will be just fine with your 9700k going forward;)

As for you score being low , what card is it and what setting are you using or just running stock ?

Associate
Considering the current 3rd place is using a 7700K i think you will be just fine with your 9700k going forward;)

As for you score being low , what card is it and what setting are you using or just running stock ?
3090 MSI Ventus, so no scope for upping the power limit as its capped at 100%. +180/+1000 overclock but prefer to run as stock as its a warm card.
12507 is my best Port Royal score, so comparable to some of the 3080s here and 56.79 for the ray tracing test. Not great.

Associate
3090 MSI Ventus, so no scope for upping the power limit as its capped at 100%. +180/+1000 overclock but prefer to run as stock as its a warm card.
12507 is my best Port Royal score, so comparable to some of the 3080s here and 56.79 for the ray tracing test. Not great.

Hmm what’s your average temps?

If you flash bios to the Gigabyte Gaming OC, increase power limit to 102%, I believe power increases to 380/390w

My Ventus did 14217 best score with very similar OC clocks if memory serves me

Card also ran around 58/60c gaming

Associate
Hmm what’s your average temps?

If you flash bios to the Gigabyte Gaming OC, increase power limit to 102%, I believe power increases to 380/390w

My Ventus did 14217 best score with very similar OC clocks if memory serves me

Card also ran around 58/60c gaming
Runs around the 59 degree mark when gaming. Will have a play with that Gigabyte Bios, cheers!

Back
Top Bottom