• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
I've been thinking about spending out on a new external SSD, but I decided I'd rather spend that money on upgrading my broadband to BT 300mb or 900mb (it's only an extra £10 a month for 300) - I reckon then I can download almost as fast as I can transfer, and I get the benefit of a faster connection for everything else!

Soldato
I've been thinking about spending out on a new external SSD, but I decided I'd rather spend that money on upgrading my broadband to BT 300mb or 900mb (it's only an extra £10 a month for 300) - I reckon then I can download almost as fast as I can transfer, and I get the benefit of a faster connection for everything else!

net upgrade. Definitely.

since I moved I’m on terrible internet, that’s what I miss most..the speed!

Soldato
MS UK store order in transit. Happy days :)

What does your tracking with UPS say specifically?

According to a user on reddit that supposedly works for UPS UK, they don't work on Sundays and they're expecting deliveries from Microsoft tomorrow morning, which means packages should go through sorting to delivery centres by 3:30 PM tomorrow, ready for deliveries on Tuesday, so no real hopes of receiving it tomorrow.

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSeriesX/comments/jqa50d/everybody_in_this_sub_right_now/gbm8ekq?

In other news, it appears my console has already been registered by Microsoft, I can see it on My Devices page with a specific serial number assigned and a note on manufacturer's warranty:

Microsoft Limited Warranty
Ends on 07/01/2022

Soldato
Rather odd expiry period.
Would suggest it was bought at start of 2020.

-edit
checked mine, the details are identical
maybe its a year form 'holiday' being over

Last edited:
Soldato
In other news, it appears my console has already been registered by Microsoft, I can see it on My Devices page with a specific serial number assigned and a note on manufacturer's warranty:

Ends on 07/01/2022

Same. Would have expected a 2 year warranty though...

Man of Honour
What does your tracking with UPS say specifically?

According to a user on reddit that supposedly works for UPS UK, they don't work on Sundays and they're expecting deliveries from Microsoft tomorrow morning, which means packages should go through sorting to delivery centres by 3:30 PM tomorrow, ready for deliveries on Tuesday, so no real hopes of receiving it tomorrow.

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSeriesX/comments/jqa50d/everybody_in_this_sub_right_now/gbm8ekq?

Ends on 07/01/2022

I suspect this will be the case with many. Not many delivery companies collect or move items on a Sunday.

It’ll be a long wait on Tuesday since I won’t get home til 6 and will then be waiting for everything to download. Given I also work late on a Wednesday, I’ll likely not be playing until Thursday :(. Not complaining, will be glad to just have it.

Associate
Picking my series X up from my local Game at 8.00 tuesday morning all paid for so its click and collect.

Glad I booked the week off as holiday, as well as playing around with the new xbox got a load of resin printing to do, so I will printing and playing :)

Cheers all

Caporegime
OP
Any MS Rewards users here - what happens when you redeem points for Xbox Live, for example? Are you sent a code via email or does it automatically get applied to your account?

Back
Top Bottom