• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Associate
Thanks for the replies, good to hear. That's a great collection of games!

With those and my other ps+ games makes we wonder if I should even bother with the optical version!

Soldato
Thanks for the replies, good to hear. That's a great collection of games!

With those and my other ps+ games makes we wonder if I should even bother with the optical version!
Don't forget Bugsnax for free in November, and Destruction all stars in February.

You can add buxsnax now even if you don't own a PS5.

Soldato
XSX been despatched, I feel nothing. It's gonna be a really slow lead up to the Ps5 launch.

Microsoft really screwed up their Xbox series launch byt not having a Forza or Halo game ready at the same time. I've seen posters/billboards up around the city centre advertising halo infinite tie in products so it's very clear the intention was to have it ready.

Whereas Sony have both Demon's Souls and Spiderman MM at launch.

Last edited:
Caporegime
The PlayStation ads are gash though, it’s like a single second “PlayStation” with a logo and that’s it.

Only advertising I’ve seen for the Xbox is off the back of AC:V

Soldato
anyone actually seen an Xbox advert on TV yet? Seen loads od playstation ones but not a single xbox one

I guess the issue is that there's little point advertising when availability of both systems is so limited and you can't meet demand.

Anybody trying to buy one having seen the TV ad has little chance of getting it this year.

Soldato
Just been reading about the nvme port being disabled at launch until a time in the future, looks like they are having to do more validation on 3rd party nvme drives which sucks.

The launch date has been known internally I am sure, so why have they not got the testing done yet? Wonder if their magic IO chip is causing issues with 3rd party nvme drives

Soldato
It is gonna be slow. Ten days left. I got an iPhone mini coming next Monday so that should break up the week a little.

Well I'd love to go into work but I'm only going in once a week if that at the moment. Shame as I want to use the gym there and as I've only just started I'm not sure if I can go just for that.

I saw a spiderman advert today but I rarely watch tv so was a fluke.

Back
Top Bottom