• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
But this isn’t from ms, it’s curry’s and they use DPD - or does your reasoning cover DPD too?

When the package is collected by DPD from the retailer the tracking updates and shows it’s on way to sorting hub. If it’s still showing printed we will collect your parcel soon it has not been collected yet. No idea if DPD collect on Sundays....

Associate
Disney+ doesnt actually have much content outside of a few decent shows/movies though. Unless you like god awful US tween shows. :p

Not much content? Come on now. Some of what’s on there might not be to your taste which is fair enough but to say there isn’t much content on the service is just not true.

But I digress and it’s back to Series X discussion.

Soldato
I have a Series X scheduled for delivery on Tuesday which is great but there is no new killer games to pair with it. Not sure what I am going play on it which is a first for me on a new console release.

Associate
I have a Series X scheduled for delivery on Tuesday which is great but there is no new killer games to pair with it. Not sure what I am going play on it which is a first for me on a new console release.
Same here. Think I am going to go for Valhalla and then wait for cyber punk but the normal version not holding off for the full next gen one.

Back
Top Bottom