** World of Warcraft : Shadowlands **

Permabanned
Amen to that, joined the classic guild and within a week it was dead (leaders had stopped playing or left for another guild), disappointing experience to say the least.

Well we did say that would happen, It needed a long time respectable forum member and instead it was basically yea we got this guild here everyone come. Then someone else did the same it was fractured in no time. It should have been same server two sides but people fractured it.

Thats why i never bothered, Where i did go they still raid C Thun and surprise to me people still are on daily. The other people who i tried to contact basically went silent on Battlenet until i got a message out of the blue to say they unsubbed 30days ago and that was way way back! :D

Associate
Well we did say that would happen, It needed a long time respectable forum member and instead it was basically yea we got this guild here everyone come. Then someone else did the same it was fractured in no time. It should have been same server two sides but people fractured it.

Thats why i never bothered, Where i did go they still raid C Thun and surprise to me people still are on daily. The other people who i tried to contact basically went silent on Battlenet until i got a message out of the blue to say they unsubbed 30days ago and that was way way back! :D

We had actually decided on a server then that one had huge waiting times and then they decided to goto another. and then the fracturing began. must have been 40 people join the alliance one and then the leaders leave with no communication, that was quite frankly disrespectful and a waste of peoples time.

Soldato
Yea, I joined that guild. The organiser of it had left for another guild before most had even got to 60. It was pretty disappointing. Luckily I found a guild that got me through MC but I couldn't keep up with their constantly changing raid schedule so ended up quitting a few months in.

Associate
Good to see some people coming back - I'm mainly on Moonglade as Alliance and Ravenholdt Horde.

I missed the start of the expansion, so have been running the early raids with the Horde guild as people try out alts and decide what they're going to main- I tanked Eternal Palace on my Brewmaster last night, and it looks fantastic in there, I'm glad I didn't miss it ! Much more impressive than Ny'Alotha to my mind.

Soldato
I'm levelling my 4th character since the patch dropped and I still don't know what I'm maining. Probably going to end up going DH and I know I shouldn't as it's EZ mode, I'd probably go tank at least. Also really enjoyed levelling Shaman so may go with that.

I also have no idea how people are getting anywhere near 5-8 hours levelling time. I'm averaging around 14 hours without any messing around.

Soldato
What are peoples thoughts on the prepatch event?

I've done the week 1 questline, done one loop of all the rares (got the bag, luckily :p), and picked up the xmog I'm missing from the vendor, all in a day!

Was hoping for an almost 'over the top' scourge invasion, maybe next week there will be more.

Soldato
I started to do some questing to catch up for BFA. Until I started getting into 'daily' quests as part of the progression. When will they learn??? I really hope the don't limit progression with dailies in Shadowlands else I'll just give up.

Soldato
This prepatch is crap , in all my years playing this game from the 1st beta . this prepatch is so lazy work on there side ......

Its worth considering that covid would have had an effect on stuff but they will be focusing 99% of time on Shadowlands. Id rather have a crap prepatch and better game than them spending resources on a prepatch thats over in 2 weeks.

Associate
Logged back in to wow retail today but my charters are missing or messed up ? I some how have a level 50 Horde Mage ! I've never had a mage that high on horde lol ! I had a level 80 mage that was Alliance human and has now some how vanished ! I'm a little concerned as in my account settings on blizz it does not show my charters ! I know its the right account as I have all my wow Achievements & epic mounts on the account from years ago still that its letting me use on the free level 1-20 pre patch. so its the right account.

Anyone else had issues ?

Soldato
Logged back in to wow retail today but my charters are missing or messed up ? I some how have a level 50 Horde Mage ! I've never had a mage that high on horde lol ! I had a level 80 mage that was Alliance human and has now some how vanished ! I'm a little concerned as in my account settings on blizz it does not show my charters ! I know its the right account as I have all my wow Achievements & epic mounts on the account from years ago still that its letting me use on the free level 1-20 pre patch. so its the right account.

Anyone else had issues ?

When was the last time you logged in? Could you have been hacked?

Sui

Sui

Soldato
@jasonsony735 I can't help with the 'not having had a horde mage that high', but to help with your level 80, all character levels were 'squished' with the impending expansion, level 120 became level 50.

Associate
So i quit about 6 weeks after the last expansion and considering a return for shadowlands but i have a couple of questions first.

I simply do not have time to raid anymore unlike the good old days so i will be playing solo mostly apart from dungeons and tower but is shadowlands solo friendly in general?

Also im neck deep in other games and kinda concerned if i ned to sub up now a week before launch and prep?

What prep is needed for a casual player?

When i left off i have a couple of max level toons.

Associate
I logged back in back in March & played wow classic for 3 months & got a rogue up to level 60 ! I remember back then seeing my Mage on retail but never bothered to play it , Just seems odd how I have magically got a level 50 Mage blood elf that I never had ..... I’ve sent a message to a GM so will see that they say... will kinda suck if I have to grind to level 50 again before the new expansion . Also what happened to only pvp realms on retail did that get scrapped ? I’m on stormreaver it was a high population many years ago it’s now very low!

Back
Top Bottom