Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Man of Honour
Interesting...there is an option to make assassinations a guaranteed one-shot. That should please people who dont like the way AC has moved away from going around and assassinating everyone

Man of Honour
Well, my first run of the Benchmark came out at average of 40fps. Might have to tweak a few things down here

Ok trying again with reduced shadows and volumetric clouds settings.... (1440 on a 1070), I seem to recall that volumetric clouds whacked the performance on the other AC titles

Soldato
Had two random drops to desktop with no error so not a good start...not sure if VPN related so may give it a pass on this until official launch.

Soldato
All the usual in-game short cuts are there sadly, buy maps, buy treasure locations, buy Legendary armour set locations etc etc Although some of the armour sets look really nice!

3440*1440 1080GTX mix of High to Very High and it's really smooth. Wants me to restart game to change settings higher but I'll fart about with that when I get back home to UK :p

** Unicorn Ship Skin !! **

Man of Honour
All the usual in-game short cuts are there sadly, buy maps, buy treasure locations, buy Legendary armour set locations etc etc Although some of the armour sets look really nice!

3440*1440 1080GTX mix of High to Very High and it's really smooth. Wants me to restart game to change settings higher but I'll fart about with that when I get back home to UK :p

The shortcuts dont bother me in a single player game. Turning down the volumetric clouds helped my performance, seems that yet again those clouds smack your performance

Associate

This gives me hope! Im guessing Freesync or GSync is helping though

Soldato
Using Uplay+ and VPN worked for a while, in the settings then crashed randomly. I'll wait till midnight.

Same issue, think it is VPN related, I noticed when I did drop to desk with no error it says in the UPLAY client that had a connection issue. Using NordVPN here.

Back
Top Bottom