Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
Our playtime has definitely dropped as the season has progressed but we are helping a few folk out with some quests involved with raids etc.

Generally still hang around in chat a fair amount of evenings, link to the discord below :)

Associate
I really need to do some of the quests for exotics and seals - but i'm so far behind in learning the raids etc lol and doing the Rat King quest etc... well, did it on the PS4 but didn't do it on PC.

Associate
I really need to do some of the quests for exotics and seals - but i'm so far behind in learning the raids etc lol and doing the Rat King quest etc... well, did it on the PS4 but didn't do it on PC.

Not linked your PS4 account with Steam, you should be able to access any exotic you obtained?

Associate
Not linked your PS4 account with Steam, you should be able to access any exotic you obtained?

I used to play on PS4 - then played on PC using Battlenet. PC became my main platform. PS4 and PC linked on Bungie.net - but exotics aren't shared - progress on PS4 was removed, from memory when I linked Steam with Bungie.net

Associate
I don't know if I'm being blonde here but I can't see the link anywhere :/

https://discord.gg/sNtDphD

Was in GAM8LE's signature

Not sure if you can do it now, but you wanted Cross Save, https://www.bungie.net/7/en/CrossSave

It only allows control of 1 account - doesn't merge them.

Can I use Cross Save to merge Guardians or Collections on different platforms?
No. Cross Save will enable you to link accounts you use to play games on separate platforms and then designate one of them as your Active Account. From that point forward, the Guardians on that account will the characters you use to play on all linked platforms. We built the feature envisioning this as a decision you will make once.

Associate
New vidoc for upcoming expanision, beyond light. Pretty excited to see how stasis affects classes and gameplay. No info yet on the bounty system and constant power grind, if they are going to address those though.

Associate
Yep, looking forward to it. Suspect it will be a cluster **** tomorrow, so not really banking on playing much until Wednesday. Vault all cleared out, and bounties prepped!

Soldato
Pre-ordered Beyond Light, are many going to return with the new DLC?

Maybe. Depends how much actual (new) content there is.

Haven't played D2 in ages as I have had no desire to grind for more of the same.

Will be interesting how they improve the new light guardian path. It certainly can't be worse than the dis jointed mess than it is at the moment... saying that....

Soldato
Mainly play on PS4, but I'll get my saves over to PC. Only got the base game on PC, if I grab Beyond Light I should have enough content to keep me going.

Do it man, you won't regret! PS4 load times are frreakin' awful, and PC is just so much smoother.

This weekend has been a frantic scramble to finish off a bunch of Triumphs and quest lines... (only started playing in December, so had a bunch to 'catch up' on)

Back
Top Bottom