Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
My smyths tracking has moved! DPD have it, it's at Bradford depot

Just out of interest, when did Smyths take the money as I ordered a PS5 and would like to know when so I can look out for a text in case the bank refuses payment thinking it's fraud. Tried asking them to put a note on account but they said they couldn't and to look oout for a text.

Same goes for anyone that oredered from SMYTHS, when do they take money?? How many days before. Thanks. :)

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Mine is now showing as in transit from UPS.

9fJ8g6A.png

Excitement :D Only a Series S, but will be a nice bump up from the One S it's replacing. Good riddance 30fps! Will be able to enjoy SoT from the sofa :D

Keeping the One X for the 4K telly for now, will grab a Series X in the new year when they are more abundant and there's some next gen games I really want.

Caporegime
No, just click through the Track my Parcel from your email.

My details have now updated - due 11:45 - 3:45 tomorrow

Nope, has never given me a delivery date. Just says "Please check back later for scheduled delivery." even now it has been picked up.

Oh well, hopefully it will still show up.

Edit - literally just updated to show delivery tomorrow by the end of the day :D

Soldato
Mine just changed with ups. Also at Tamworth, estimated 10-2pm delivery.

I booked the week off prior but I'm basically furloughed for the month so will be nice to have a new toy. Kinda wish I pre ordered a ps5 too :p

Back
Top Bottom