Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Delivery - -
-

Current Event Shipped 11/09/2020 5:10 P.M. Tamworth, United Kingdom
Origin Scan

Past Event Label Created 11/07/2020 9:10 A.M. United Kingdom
Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.

Caporegime
Still just label created for my order M$/UPS. Though i did only order mine on the 4th, so guess i'm way down the list.

If you have a label, you should be good. I imagine with the amount they are shipping out tonight, there will be more than one UPS van coming!

The updates now are probably the first van :p

Soldato
Absolutely nothing from ShopTo today or Amazon on either of my orders. Although Amazon did at least charge me earlier so that's something. Knowing my luck I'll get double shafted :D

Associate
Since launching Xbox Game Pass in 2017, we’ve worked to make Xbox Game Pass the one membership for gamers and continue to provide the most value for members. In the spirit of this work we rolled out Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks earlier this year, and with the help of content partners and companies like 2K, SEGA, Spotify, Postmates and Discord, we’ve been able to regularly provide members with new experiences and in-game content at no additional cost. Today we’re announcing the newest Perk for our Ultimate members: 30-days of Disney+*.

Starting today, Ultimate members will be able to stream all of the great entertainment available with Disney+, including content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. From old favorites to the latest epic movies, series and Originals from the world’s best storytellers, including the new season of The Mandalorian, we’re excited to provide this trial as a Perk to our members. Ultimate members who are new to Disney+ will be eligible to claim the 30-day subscription trial through the Perks Gallery on their Xbox console, on the Xbox app on Windows 10 PC, or through the Xbox Game Pass mobile app on iOS and Android. Once the Perk is claimed, members will be directed to the Disney+ site activate their subscription. Disney+ is also available on Xbox One and will be available on Xbox Series X and S, so you can download the app via the Microsoft Store. If you’re interested, don’t wait too long! Members can claim and activate the trial until January 31.
So.......just a months Disney+........and only if you're a new subscriber - better than nothing, but a bit of a let down really!

Soldato
So.......just a months Disney+........and only if you're a new subscriber - better than nothing, but a bit of a let down really!
Works out well for me, haven't used Disney+ yet and keen to watch The Mandalorian. A month should be plenty of time to get through that.

Soldato
Just out of interest, when did Smyths take the money as I ordered a PS5 and would like to know when so I can look out for a text in case the bank refuses payment thinking it's fraud. Tried asking them to put a note on account but they said they couldn't and to look oout for a text.

Same goes for anyone that oredered from SMYTHS, when do they take money?? How many days before. Thanks. :)
They didnt as such it's all access so via klarna

My ps5 is with Amazon but no payment taken yet

Soldato
Absolutely nothing from ShopTo today or Amazon on either of my orders. Although Amazon did at least charge me earlier so that's something. Knowing my luck I'll get double shafted :D

Same here. Apparently Shopto put something on Twitter but I have no idea how that works..... An email would have been nice.

Soldato
Amazon just taken payment for my son's Xbox....Should be here tomorrow.

Says arriving tomorrow, but no emails for dispatch etc? how did you find out they taken payment?

No invoice available but on payment screen it does say this "Preparing for Dispatch" it looks like I think it will be one of their 1am dispatches.

Soldato
Bank account shows that Amazon have taken the £450. As above no movement on the order but not too surprising as Amazon dispatch stuff at all hours anyway. Wonder what courier they'll use? I'm sure the more expensive things I've had in the past have not come via Amazon Logistics but I may be wrong.

Soldato
Says arriving tomorrow, but no emails for dispatch etc? how did you find out they taken payment?

No invoice available but on payment screen it does say this "Preparing for Dispatch" it looks like I think it will be one of their 1am dispatches.

my google pay alerted me that payment had been taken from my registered card. Previous email indicated that it was going to be dispatched for delivery tomorrow but nothing yet - no invoice either.

Soldato
Be off to collect my Series S tomorrow morning.

All the footage appearing on YouTube recently has made me pleasantly surprised about its abilities. A shame that DF haven't uploaded anything about it yet but I'm sure that'll come in due course.

Soldato
my google pay alerted me that payment had been taken from my registered card. Previous email indicated that it was going to be dispatched for delivery tomorrow but nothing yet - no invoice either.

Thanks I just checked my statement, it shows a pending payment, so thats a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom